💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga is seated front row at this year's Grammy's

andy232000

Featured Posts

Iwontell

LOL, Nicki seems to dislike Gaga a lot, why did they seat them so close to each other? :laughga:

JB and John Legend are cool...I decline to make comments about Pitbull...

Is that Marina behind Pitbull? If it is I want that pic, Gags...you know i don't usually care for them, but this pic would warm my frozen heart :hor:

And I demand that Kanye and Taylor seat close to each other!

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pacify Him
1 minute ago, llbcherry said:

Yaaas! Of course!! But why all empty seats in the front? Will Taylor get to sit with her? I guess not... (ugh @ Pitbull. I despise him and his music and his persona just barf)

God, I can't wait!!! :yay:

Her dress might be too big, it takes up two seats :hor::gaycat:

I’m getting on your nerves

llbcherry
1 minute ago, VenusAsABoy said:

Her dress might be too big, it takes up two seats :hor::gaycat:

Reserved for hologram of Bowie. :green:

andy232000
4 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

Bieber's name is misspelled. :air: :toofunny:

LOL i just noticed this SLAY at having misspelled names at important platforms

Emigrante
6 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

Nicki seems to dislike Gaga a lot

Since when? :O

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

4 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

well but then how is gaga supposed to hug her team if they´re in the back? i mean yes I totally see her going to the back to hug them and then go to the stage :air:. unless king bobby is her guest (sorry taylor. it isnt your night)

They just need to seat the teams behind the artist they're with. It isn't that hard, they can hug them by reaching behind. But having PA's and stuff all the way in the back isn't that hard, then they're just not there. Who cares? Awards shows are usually just 2 to 3 hours, with many artists going for bathroom breaks or social breaks during commercial. They don't even have to "miss" them. Sometimes they do put teams in the back, especially at the Oscars and other movie awards, you always hear "... they're here somewhere" when the winners are giving their speeches and thank their teams. It should be the same for the Grammy's, VMA's... One date, that's it. If it happens to be your actual date, that's great, if you're not dating someone, bring your manager. Otherwise, seat that manager behind you. You'll survive having him at two feet distance instead of 3 inches.

Archived