life

Nile and Gaga rehearsing for Bowie tribute

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Kermit
5 minutes ago, ScottishGaga said:

praying she burns this wig tbh

If only it was a wig.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it possible that she's wearing contact lenses to look like David Bowie, so that's why Nile covered her eyes with some virtual shades?, i know she is just rehearsing but you never know with this woman, probably to get in the mood?

1 minute ago, Cerny said:

Is it possible that she's wearing contact lenses to look like David Bowie, so that's why Nile covered her eyes with some virtual shades?, i know she is just rehearsing but you never know with this woman, probably to get in the mood?

omg true! because he has those different pupils!

Mobster
6 minutes ago, Cerny said:

I thought she was just imitating Nile Rodger's signature look, but that's actually a really good point. She has uploaded a few photos wearing that outfit and she made sure to cover her eyes in every single one of them. She also dressed up as Sinatra for his tribute, so you might be on to something. :udidnt:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

7 minutes ago, neptugne said:

omg true! because he has those different pupils!

Yep, his iconic pupils. If Gaga wants to perform dressed as Bowie, i think that's the way to go. She already looks kinda like Bowie when she has short hair, bleached eyebrows and brown-ish eye shadows, just put the contact lenses and she'd look nearly indentical.

yASSsss
23 minutes ago, Cerny said:

Gaga posted the same pic on her Snapchat too.Nile didn't cover her eyes,Gaga or the person who took this photo from her phone probably did this :flop: 

Nile must've asked Gaga to send him the photo :flop: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Diamond Heart
34 minutes ago, DominicB said:

If only it was a wig.

its not a wig....really? :deadbanana: lmfaoo

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Kermit
Just now, ScottishGaga said:

its not a wig....really? :deadbanana: lmfaoo

It's ha real hair :air: there was a 16+ page meltdown last night when she was drunk at YSL event

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

53 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Three more days tbh, sooo excited about this!!! Besides the Superbowl performance, this is the fist major Gaga performance since the Oscars last year tbh...

European Games was a major performance too

24 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Gaga posted the same pic on her Snapchat too.Nile didn't cover her eyes,Gaga or the person who took this photo from her phone probably did this :flop: 

Nile must've asked Gaga to send him the photo :flop: 

Really? Oh...  :flop:

I need to get me an Snapchat account.

Archived