💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Mark Kanemura, Katy's Super Bowl Halftime Show

Mobster

Featured Posts

Mobster

I don't know if this has already been posted, but just noticed it today.

That's Mark Kanemura dancing @7:16-7:25

Spoiler

Taylor Swift warned us

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Just kidding, I know Mark Kanemura can do whatever he wants, just thought it was interesting, didn't expect to see him there and almost choked on my food.

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

DeleteMyAccount

Well one of the hardships of being a dancer is the fact that you're constantly looking for work. haha Mark and Jeremy even danced for Carrie Underwood. Lots of random gigs.

Kermit

You guys need to understand...HE'S A DANCER AND HE'S GOT BILLS TO PAY. You think Gaga's paying him for dancing at a tour that doesn't exist? WELCOME to life.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Evan Peters
4 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Well one of the hardships of being a dancer is the fact that you're constantly looking for work. haha Mark and Jeremy even danced for Carrie Underwood. Lots of random gigs.

what country star needs dancers at their concert :rip: 

emma roberts is an abuser

Mobster
1 minute ago, DominicB said:

You guys need to understand...HE'S A DANCER AND HE'S GOT BILLS TO PAY. You think Gaga's paying him for dancing at a tour that doesn't exist? WELCOME to life.

Read my second spoiler

giphy.gif

It's just a fun fact :green: Like green hair and mechanical horses :green: Just for the giggles

lou28bN.gif

King Jeremy danced for Kylie during Aphrodite Le Folies and he looked HOT as FCUK

who will love me when the night is over

Kermit
3 minutes ago, Mobster said:

Read my second spoiler

giphy.gif

It's just a fun fact :green: Like green hair and mechanical horses :green: Just for the giggles

lou28bN.gif

I didn't mean you, babe. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

DeleteMyAccount
10 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

what country star needs dancers at their concert :rip: 

Haha It was actually for her Christmas variety special she did one year on Fox. I think her management was pushing her to go more Pop during that era though because she had featured dancers in her video and performances while promoting her lead single. She also did some 'dancing'. I'm a big fan of hers btw. haha Carrie's voice is too big to be distracting by dancers though.

Mobster
16 minutes ago, lg867 said:

Seeing Katy with all these documentaries makes me dead inside that gaga never released one :toofunny:

Ikr, they're always entertaining. I'm genuinely enjoying this one. I would probably not recover from the hyperventilation if Gaga ever released one, too.

Archived