💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Mark Kanemura, Katy's Super Bowl Halftime Show

Mobster

Featured Posts

I am now watching this whole thing.... Thanks :saladga:

Edit: wow i actually have a new found respect for people who do the half time show is incredibly hard and  nerve racking. she did great

Haroon

He's a lucky guy, having had prolonged contact with at least 2 of the biggest stars on the planet :giveup: 

Mobster
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

He's a lucky guy, having had prolonged contact with at least 2 of the biggest stars on the planet :giveup: 

Yes!! Not everyone gets a chance to perform with Gaga or Kylie Minogue, let alone both :giveup:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Sizzily
57 minutes ago, DominicB said:

You guys need to understand...HE'S A DANCER AND HE'S GOT BILLS TO PAY. You think Gaga's paying him for dancing at a tour that doesn't exist? WELCOME to life.

That Silas dancer was able to find some... work :green:

One Banned Boi

Haroon
10 minutes ago, Mobster said:

Yes!! Not everyone gets a chance to perform with Gaga or Kylie Minogue, let alone both :giveup:

:neyde: 

Mobster
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

:neyde: 

I'm just teasing you :green:  I obviously appreciate Katy Perry's work, otherwise I wouldn't be watching a one hour documentary about her Super Bowl Performance or bopping to Walking on Air :wub:

1 hour ago, Spock said:

King Jeremy danced for Kylie during Aphrodite Le Folies and he looked HOT as FCUK

YES he did :giveup: 

6270295896_2ec0035ab4_b.jpg

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Prismatic

Saw the documentary a few days ago and I cried like a little girl. Katheryn is such a hard worker and a total bitch but also so kind at the same time. I respect her a lot before and respect her even more knowing she's in full control from stage, outfit, props :giveup:

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Mobster
13 hours ago, Prismatic said:

Saw the documentary a few days ago and I cried like a little girl. Katheryn is such a hard worker and a total bitch but also so kind at the same time. I respect her a lot before and respect her even more knowing she's in full control from stage, outfit, props :giveup:

Why is she a total bitch? :deadbanana:

Prismatic
7 minutes ago, Mobster said:

Why is she a total bitch? :deadbanana:

Were we watching the same documentary? She was like "no you have 30 minutes to make it right", "the socks not right, the hair is not right", "did you touch your nose.... Don't do it again". 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Archived