Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Katy Perry average at everything?

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

Is Katy perry average at everything? I mean I feel like she is an average singer, average song writer, and average dancer/performer. Her creative ideas are also usually very average because they are never really anything outside the box.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

Yes, or below average.

BTW, I feel that this thread will get shut down, but it shouldn't because of free speech! Zilla just outlined yesterday why threads like this one are perfectly acceptable! 

Illuminati

Should we really spread such negativity?

Spoiler

yes

She's not a great artist but she is bigger than Lady Gaga due to her lack of pushing boundaries and heavy focus on gp

1 minute ago, Whispering said:

Yes, or below average.

BTW, I feel that this thread will get shut down, but it shouldn't because of free speech! Zilla just outlined yesterday why threads like this one are perfectly acceptable! 

True. I already see it coming. :yay:

Gov Hooka
2 minutes ago, Balue said:

She can play the flute very well!! Ohhh wait...

BAHAHAHA!!!!! this is so messy :smh::air::smh:

Just now, BlTCH said:

Should we really spread such negativity?

Reveal hidden contents

yes

She's not a great artist but she is bigger than Lady Gaga due to her lack of pushing boundaries and heavy focus on gp

True. She always says that she is going to experiment on her upcoming albums, only to end up with very simple trendy music.

Bloody

As much as I think that she's not a good singer as in studio, I wouldn't call her average in everything

She's not the most talented singer, dancer and songwritter but her songs are damn good, her videos are fun and her her shows are enjoyable. Also, when I watched her in EMA's twice she was a funny host. She's not in Gaga's level of course but she has to offer many things. Her fans are really annoying though and delusional. 

I have to say that she's a good entertainer.

F67Qhvn.gif

bayonse
4 minutes ago, Balue said:

She can play the flute very well!! Ohhh wait...

the video that made me a hater tbh

no more parties in LA

SlayGagaloo

Her stage presence during the super bowl was honestly good (I was just re-watching it) but yes nothing special, she just doesn't try hard at all.

Over.

Iwontell

She knows how to write good hooks, she looks great and she's a very hard worker...those are her main assets, I think. Sometimes it leads to good results (I think her SB halftime presentation, for example, was pretty well done) and some times it doesn't (like, I watched a bit of her tour on TV and it was really not my thing)...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived