Luna Lovegood

Cmon blackjack! 

tumblr_o1qxypOAro1tdjts2o1_500.gif

luna’s advocate

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

Why is this being shown on a Monday in the US??? :toofunny:  That means it's a Tuesday here, 2pm, and I'm in class until 4. I'm gonna be dying all day. Fvck it all. I was expecting a Friday/Saturday air time in the states, so a Saturday/Sunday air time here. Fuuuuuuck. 

Does anyone know where the hell I'll be able to find it uploaded in high quality within 3 hours? Nowhere? Okay cool guess I'll avoid Gagadaily and all social media for like a week until I can find it uploaded online and then I'll miss all the hype and getting to chat with you guys about it.

Maybe I should get myself sick and get out of class. Gaga, come give me the flu.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

SMILE2NE1
23 hours ago, Allan said:

All this time I thought it would happen on Sunday 14th, now I'm disappointed :noparty: 

Only 1 more day :P

PartySick
On 2/13/2016 at 6:23 AM, helxig said:

Why is this being shown on a Monday in the US??? :toofunny:  That means it's a Tuesday here, 2pm, and I'm in class until 4. I'm gonna be dying all day. Fvck it all. I was expecting a Friday/Saturday air time in the states, so a Saturday/Sunday air time here. Fuuuuuuck. 

Does anyone know where the hell I'll be able to find it uploaded in high quality within 3 hours? Nowhere? Okay cool guess I'll avoid Gagadaily and all social media for like a week until I can find it uploaded online and then I'll miss all the hype and getting to chat with you guys about it.

Maybe I should get myself sick and get out of class. Gaga, come give me the flu.

Skip it :stalkga: unless it's a really important class :ohno: one absence shouldn't kill ya.

23 hours ago, Allan said:

All this time I thought it would happen on Sunday 14th, now I'm disappointed :noparty: 

I thought it was on the 13th up until the 12th :deadbanana: I was getting so excited until...:toofunny:

🖤

SMILE2NE1
18 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Does anyone have any idea of when she'll perform? Because I'm gonna miss the last half hour :noparty:

They typically hold Gaga off for ratings, but let's see

sarahb
2 minutes ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

They typically hold Gaga off for ratings, but let's see

Does she generally perform towards the end at previous Grammy's?

15 minutes ago, tomsches said:

I'm not going to stay up till 2:00 in the morning :noparty:

huh, it all starts at 2am in my country so I'm gonna be super tired in school:rip:

Goddess Of Love

We have a national celebration here so I don't have class, but it's 3am for me...ah what to do what to do

On 2/13/2016 at 6:23 AM, helxig said:

i would skip class for music's biggest night lol

☠

ModernEcstasy

Is there usually a red carpet prior to the ceremony?

if so, what time (preferably UK) does it begin? :)

Archived