💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is it just me or Beyonce's fans are racist af?

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple
Just now, jojo Freud said:

You literally started this topic on the basis of colour......

Yes because the topic is about RASISM :wtf: You right now are totally supporting this with your comment

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rabbit Heart

I even sometimes think black people are even more racist than white people. They just want to be everywhere just cuz they're black (Oscars hype etc.), same as gay people, don't get me wrong I'm gay but it's just crazy how they wanna be everywhere and always play a discrimination card. There are bigger problems in this world.

Rebel Heart
Just now, CurlyBae said:

Gosh that's disgusting.. White people can have opinions too... Making everything about color is stupid.. Human respect is more important than the color. :wtf:

White people can have opinions but it doesn't mean that their opinions are correct. Most of the white people I've seen express dislike for Formation are disliking it for very racist reasons. And people calling them out, especially black people, does not make them "racist"

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Lord Ryry

No matter what she makes it will be empowering black people. No matter how bad the song. Then gaga can make a masterpiece and be shat on because she wore meat once. And when award shows understand this they get criticised.

jojo Freud

You know why I don't care that I'm called a white **** or whatever, because I am white. I don't have to deal with the struggles that black people have to deal with just because my ancestors decided oh look at my skin tone I'm superior now. It annoys me when other white people complain about someone saying some comment about them being white. Come back and complain when there is literally a campaign to stop officers shooting at you, when others races completely avoid you e.g. crossing on the other side of the street, when you're automately accused of stealing. White people don't have to deal with any of this. 

Fiona Apple
Just now, Rebel Heart said:

White people can have opinions but it doesn't mean that their opinions are correct. Most of the white people I've seen express dislike for Formation are disliking it for very racist reasons. And people calling them out, especially black people, does not make them "racist"

Gosh it's getting really stupid.. Of course white people can have wrong opinions... :awkney: But it's absolutely different answering with "your opinion is trash,not the song" and answering "wtf you white people SUCK".. Stop embarassing yourself darling

9 minutes ago, Rabbit Heart said:

I even sometimes think black people are even more racist than white people. They just want to be everywhere just cuz they're black (Oscars hype etc.), same as gay people, don't get me wrong I'm gay but it's just crazy how they wanna be everywhere and always play a discrimination card. There are bigger problems in this world.

Maybe because there IS under-representation for marginalized groups of people.

"There are bigger problems in this world."

Black people and LGBT+ people are literally being MURDERED because of these issues as they all link back to systemic racism and homophobia. Is people dying because of the way they were born not an important enough issue for you?

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

NewUsername

It's a sad by-effect. Of course black people suffer racism in a way white people don't and maybe some and/or sometimes don't understand, but that doesn't give the right to fight back with the same weapon. Obviously some black people feel so offended and opressed that they point it out so forecefully, that it becomes racism as well.

chromaticka

Black people are ALWAYS making fun of white people, always calling them "white trash" or "cracker" or anything of that kind. You have to learn that respect is something you EARN. By saying racial slurs doesn't make you a fighter for Blacklivesmatter sweetie. You are in the wrong, learn to respect. "Black people can't be racist towards white people"??? That type of **** INFURIATES me. If I said something offensive anywhere I could guarantee my social media, my address, the place I worked at would be all over the internet and I would be getting death threats every single minute. It IS a double standard and it is not called "reverse racism" it is called RACISM. It is racist to discriminate against POC, it is racism to discriminate against white people. I don't understand how people don't get that through their heads. And DO NOT EVEN TRY to pull the slavery card on this one. It does NOT justify your RACIST remarks towards white people.

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Fiona Apple
Just now, jojo Freud said:

You know why I don't care that I'm called a white **** or whatever, because I am white. I don't have to deal with the struggles that black people have to deal with just because my ancestors decided oh look at my skin time I'm superior now. It annoys me when other white people complain about someone saying some comment about them being white. Come back and complain when there is literally a campaign to stop officers shooting at you, when others races completely avoid you e.g. crossing on the other side of the street, when you're automately accused of stealing. White people don't have to deal with any of this. 

I never claimed that black people don't have problems.But them acting this way is just as STUPID and racist as white people acting racist

Rabbit Heart
Just now, gag said:

Maybe because there IS under-representation for marginalized groups of people.

"There are bigger problems in this world."

Black people and LGBT+ people are literally being MURDERED because of these issues as they all link back to systematic racism. Is people dying because of the way they were born not an important enough issue for you?

Yes, people die but that's nothing knew, str8 people die too black or white. All I'm saying there's so much poverty in this world not to mention all hungry kids and people. I'm all about common good! 

Lord Ryry

No one is saying black people don't face troubles. The op clearly described the comments such as **** white people ! Get of your high horse. You think gaga fans don't understand different backgrounds ?

jojo Freud
2 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

I never claimed that black people don't have problems.But them acting this way is just as STUPID and racist as white people acting racist

Honey deal with it. Black people had to deal with thousands of years of torture, heartache and pain due to the rule of white man and you can't deal with some comments?

Archived