*HAPPY BIR†HDAY

*GAGAâ£

*EN702.gif

*qNn4L.gif

*2zYGT.gif

*bqJu2.gif

*God bless you.

*We Lâ¤ve You!

Happy birthday, hope you come back with an album that makes us all pop our pussies (with a collab with Bey plz)

1fz0iw.jpg

Yes, please. :)

ChicaSkas

I love you so much. Can't believe it's been one year since I saw you at your Birthday Monster Ball at Staples Center, in Los Angeles, CA.

Your music has enriched my life in a rainbow of ways.

God Bless You Forever!

--Katharine (aka ChicaSkas) Audio Moderator of www.gagadaily.com

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

gagalovesme

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAGA THE GODDESS!! i love you so much, you mean the world to me <3 Have a great day gorgeous xxx

i484592.jpg

Galactic Mess

Happy birthday Gaga!!

I have no words to express how important you are in my life. Whenever I feel like giving up, I think about you and everything you achieved through you hardwork, and it makes me feel that I'm capable of anything, and that I can express how I feel with no fear of those who are judgemental, narrow-minded or offensive. You made me finally accept myself, with all my flaws and darkness, and realise that I don't need to "fit in" to be happy, because I was born this way. Although I know you'll never read this, thank you for everything. I hope you have a long and joyful life and a brilliant career =)

ceminay

Happy birthday my sweetie!!! You introduced me to the world of music, I can't thank you enough for your positive effect in my life. Your music makes me happy and that's what matters the most in life, being happy. :)

This message may sound a bit cheesy but it's so true. Tomorrows my moms birthday too, a great day!

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Thank you to everyone who commented on my B'Day piccy. Here's another one I did for Monster Mama a few years back

happybirthdayfd.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONSTER MAMA!!

Don't forget to blow out your disco stick candle :)

Edited by Gaga4Lady_Gaga