Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga rehearsing for the Super Bowl

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Katharine Hepburn

I'd be terrified if I was her. This is the biggest gig she's ever done but she's had lots of experience so I think she'll cope fine and relish the moment

xoxo Joanne

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation
9 minutes ago, CustomGueseppi said:

I'd be terrified if I was her. This is the biggest gig she's ever done but she's had lots of experience so I think she'll cope fine and relish the moment

This performance will cement her as an immortal. I'm already feeling the tingles!

InsideOutright

The pianist is a music teacher at the high school I went to! I'm so jealous that I graduated before he started there! :giveup:

Kabexuela
8 hours ago, Mobster said:

I'm just joking :green:

I sometimes feel very misunderstood on this site

giphy.gif

Lost soul sistas

androiduser

yeah, why does everyone think that's her look for the actual show? it's not like tour where she needs to do a dress rehersal....

Whispering
5 hours ago, androiduser said:

yeah, why does everyone think that's her look for the actual show? it's not like tour where she needs to do a dress rehersal....

The Super Bowl requires a dress rehearsal. They don't mess around. Every little detail for all entertainment has to be checked and approved. 

7 hours ago, Whispering said:

The Super Bowl requires a dress rehearsal. They don't mess around. Every little detail for all entertainment has to be checked and approved. 

I'm still amazed at how ignorant a lot people are about the workings of the Super Bowl. Its probably the most "scripted" non-entertainment event on television. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Archived