Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga rehearsing for the Super Bowl

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Weasel said:

Ew at that hair, ew at that outfit. I need a blonde bob and more skin pls. 

You'd rather have a bob than this wig? Lord!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
15 minutes ago, Clip said:

I can't wait to see the meltdowns when she wears that wig to the actual performance

She will give an excellent, passionate performance and the media will be praising her....and all the drama queens here will be talking about her ****ing hairline!  :saladga:

I'm pretty sure Gaga will wear something simple. You don't want an outfit that might be too tight or uncomfortable that you miss a note. 

Morphine Prince
28 minutes ago, Whispering said:

She will give an excellent, passionate performance and the media will be praising her....and all the drama queens here will be talking about her ****ing hairline!  :saladga:

Seriously, who gives a ****? 

As long as she gives a stellar performance idc what she looks like. She looks fine anyway. She's looked not as good before but what matters is the event and her talent.

Idk why gays care so much about fashion and ****. 

Pierre

That muted video slays on everysingle pop star singing aptitudes. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

It's not like her tour wardrobe with all the same thing for every single concert.

I'm sure she will change her dress 4 times during the Anthem in the worst case

dbe33964002c836c53a98839

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

lavenderblondee

I'm gonna DIE from joy. She's slayed it before in front of hundreds of people, imagine on national TV in front of millions?! :giveup:

andy232000
2 hours ago, DevilHeart said:

Has she ever rehearsed in the same outfit than the actual performance ? 

yes, at the grammys last year. this is 90% her look for sunday

andy232000
2 hours ago, Americano said:

Her rehearsal looks never are the same as her live performance looks. She looks cute though.

I would love a bright red pants suite and classy blonde hair. Even short like the Emmy's. It'd fit really well.

she has done dress rehearsals in the past. you have to test the outfit  to see you can actually feel comfortable while performing. like last year that a photo of gaga and tony rehearsing for the grammys leaked and she was wearing her dress, just a different wig.

3 hours ago, Eohl said:

Not that wig :air:

It's gonna make her look like Hilary Clinton

I mean it looks like it'll be better than that horrid lace front she wore for her latest TIHTY performance :air: I agree it's not my fave tho. I wish she would wear a wig like the one she wore for the grammy promo 

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Whispering
1 minute ago, Eohl said:

Cae1Nh8UkAEDmKX.jpg

:flutter:

OMGawd.....what's wrong with her lacefront, her eyebrows, her nose, her toes?!!!? Has she had plastic surgery in the last two days?!!! Is her nose, cheeks, chin, knees different? Why did she wear that color of lipstick??????? 

Peroxide
2 minutes ago, Whispering said:

OMGawd.....what's wrong with her lacefront, her eyebrows, her nose, her toes?!!!? Has she had plastic surgery in the last two days?!!! Is her nose, cheeks, chin, knees different? Why did she wear that color of lipstick??????? 

6358159881031885152121920643_T&Tdoublech

Gurl wot

Archived