💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Carly Rae Jepsen...?

PaperIz

Featured Posts

Prismatic
4 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

Haha there were some people there like that though :toofunny: she is so sweet! Like she was so so kind to us all. And no I didn't. I bought a tshirt and should have asked but I was starstruck lol. I was also more concerned with getting a picture. When I met marina and the diamonds I gave her a drawing but missed a picture opportunity and I'm scarred for life lol

That's just too much lol. I love the album, but saving it saved your life is a little reach, but hey, to each his own. i agree a picture is more important because you Can always look back and be slayed at that moment. 

And awe. At least she got your drawing so it's good :hug: there's always the next time when she tours the Us.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaperIz
30 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

That's just too much lol. I love the album, but saving it saved your life is a little reach, but hey, to each his own. i agree a picture is more important because you Can always look back and be slayed at that moment. 

And awe. At least she got your drawing so it's good :hug: there's always the next time when she tours the Us.

It's a great album though. I never realized how much her music inspires me and helped me through emotions :derpga: until the concert. But yes I'm so glad Marina got the drawing, she said she loved it :sara: if she ever tours in the us again, I'd love to meet her again. She was ggreat too!

19 minutes ago, neptugne said:

what was her 2nd hit? Good Time?

Yeah I count it at least :laughga: 

PaperIz
3 hours ago, Stellar said:

She's my cousin :flop:

Tell her I'm sorry for being awkward and show her my artwork :hor: but don't show her this :laughga:

Archived