Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Carly Rae Jepsen...?

PaperIz

Featured Posts

Kermit
Just now, PaperIz said:

She's coming for you guys next. Prepare to be sacrificed to the illuminati :stalkga:

soooooo that IS iCarly? :duck:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at least she write her own songs :green:

Spoiler

no shade

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

PaperIz
1 minute ago, DominicB said:

soooooo that IS iCarly? :duck:

No gorl it's the girl who sang the biggest song of the millenium, Call Me Maybe :neyde:

Kermit
Just now, PaperIz said:

No gorl it's the girl who sang the biggest song of the millenium, Call Me Maybe :neyde:

:toofunny: ohhhhhhhhh yea that nickelodeon song.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

PaperIz
1 minute ago, DominicB said:

:toofunny: ohhhhhhhhh yea that nickelodeon song.

:wtfga: i think you underestimate it's impact lol. Like I said, she gon come for u guys next. :laughga:

Kermit
Just now, PaperIz said:

:wtfga: i think you underestimate it's impact lol. Like I said, she gon come for u guys next. :laughga:

not before BeyGa's illuminati ritual at the SB sunday :hor:

PaperIz
2 minutes ago, DominicB said:

not before BeyGa's illuminati ritual at the SB sunday :hor:

Maybe they'll call each other on their t t t telephones :green:

Kermit
Just now, PaperIz said:

Maybe they'll call each other on their t t t telephones :green:

:hor: inb4 coldplay accidentally gets food poisoning

PaperIz
6 minutes ago, DominicB said:

:hor: inb4 coldplay accidentally gets food poisoning

That's how Gaga will really succeed with lg5, she'll just murder all her competition :stalkga:watch out kety

• 2 weeks later...
Prismatic
4 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

I'd like to say that I met her last night on her tour and she's too sweet to be a murderer lol IMG_20160214_023315_zpsrnxlx2dx.jpg

You're both so cute :sara:

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

PaperIz
3 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

You're both so cute :sara:

Ahhh thank you lol. :wub:It was so cold and I was so awkward but she was beyond kind. I was like "thank you for being so amazing...just...thank you amazing" :rip: 

Prismatic
6 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

Ahhh thank you lol. :wub:It was so cold and I was so awkward but she was beyond kind. I was like "thank you for being so amazing...just...thank you amazing" :rip: 

I bet. It's freezing everywhere. I bet she's a total sweetheart, she's too cute and adorable and down to earth. Well at least you didn't say anything like "omg. Yassss mama, thank you for saving my life with this pop gospel". Did you ask her to sign anything. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

PaperIz
8 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

I bet. It's freezing everywhere. I bet she's a total sweetheart, she's too cute and adorable and down to earth. Well at least you didn't say anything like "omg. Yassss mama, thank you for saving my life with this pop gospel". Did you ask her to sign anything. 

Haha there were some people there like that though :toofunny: she is so sweet! Like she was so so kind to us all. And no I didn't. I bought a tshirt and should have asked but I was starstruck lol. I was also more concerned with getting a picture. When I met marina and the diamonds I gave her a drawing but missed a picture opportunity and I'm scarred for life lol

Archived