💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Isn't this so, so, so beautiful?

Angel Down

Featured Posts

Angel Down

12669872_1724525817778505_2120581161_o.j

One year ago, I couldn't even imagine that this slayage would ever occur. Gaga's career is exploding into whole new dimensions right now... I really, truly, cannot wait for LG5.. What does she have in store for us?

Did you ever think of this in 2014 when everyone was dragging her?

Dominic

I always think back to before ARTPOP when everyone (GP) was saying AP would be the decider if she stays or goes.  

Turns out it was a flop and yet here we are,  preparing ourselves for one of the biggest months in Monster history. 

Talent always wins :applause:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

What was GGD even like 1 year ago? I don't remember

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Kermit
1 minute ago, Red said:

What was GGD even like 1 year ago? 

Grindr

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

2 minutes ago, DominicB said:

Grindr

It still is

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Kermit
1 minute ago, Red said:

It still is

It's pretty much a frequently offline manhub now

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kermit
1 minute ago, Secret said:

It's my first year with you all guys and it couldn't have started better! So excited

You aren't prepared for when the music drops because that's when the sanity of everyone with monster blood drops as well. 

51 threads made in 30 seconds, GGD will be offline.

Just now, DominicB said:

You aren't prepared for when the music drops because that's when the sanity of everyone with monster blood drops as well. 

51 threads made in 30 seconds, GGD will be offline.

Can't wait ahah!

Robo Ga

The most beautiful thing :') Just imagine... within a few months one of those headlines will say "Lady Gaga Announces Title of New Album" :flutter:

đŸ€–âšĄïž

Kermit
2 minutes ago, Secret said:

Can't wait ahah!

:duck: gurl

NewUsername

Thought the same thing the moment the SB performance was announced and have been telling to several people "if u go to GGD now, the 3 most recent news items are...."   the slayage :giveup: 

Kermit
2 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

The most beautiful thing :') Just imagine... within a few months one of those headlines will say "Lady Gaga Announces Title of New Album" :flutter:

"Lady Gaga announces new imaginary album and tells fans to imagine the title, performances, the videos, the songs"

Archived