💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Countdown for the Star Spangled Banner performance

Killa

Featured Posts

Hi guys,

As you know we love the hype, so let's make the most out of it. Let's discuss the best performances of The National Anthem at the past SP, the fashion, the arrangements or the lack of any instrumentation, etc. Also, what you expect from Gags.

It's a challenge of great proportions, to sing in huge stadium. You have to be a great musician to follow the orchestra, be certain of the pitch and control your breath. And you have quite a number of people on the front, sides, above, bellow..everywhere, watching, judging or just feeling it.

Concerning our Gurl, she's between eras...in my opinion she should just go sing with honor but as a fan of football. No glam for this, maybe a t-shirt, sportswear...i don't know, pull an effortless look that she could do at home. I want her to be honest while singing the national anthem.

This is my favorite:

DeleteMyAccount

I'd like a cappella and maybe a nice dress? This is going to be about her voice and not the theatricality imo.

still crazy to think that it is so close!

i really like Jennifer Hudson's performance, it is quite enjoyable.

and of course Whitney Houston's iconic performance is amazing also.

i've noticed that a majority of the performers do lip-sync the anthem (for technical requirements etc..) so, it'll be interesting to see if Gaga does.

i'll mention it here like i've mentioned it everywhere else, i think it is essential that Gaga keeps the National Anthem musically clean - veering away from trills and ornamentation. it'll just add a simple yet meaningful vibe to the performance, and personally the trills etc.. are unnecessary for anthems anyway.

i hope Gaga slays this performance, it'll broaden the audience's that have heard her sing - generally being entertainment award ceremonies and such.

i'm really looking forward to tuning in!

barcodemonster

I hope she keeps a simple, clean look as well but something a little memorable. 

scan my barcode

Archived