Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you like Zendaya?

Creyk

Featured Posts

giphy.gif

tumblr_mx8gj166dt1qjdybto2_250.gif

I would write up an introduction and post links to her work, but we all know who this ICON is so instead I just put her Gaga-relevant moment, we are on a Gaga forum after all :laughga:

I really dont understand why shes so famous and dosent really do much. I think shes just another "artist" in a 360 deal (look it up if you dont know what that is) and whoever owns her is trying to exploite as much money as the can from her while she has her 25 min. Aka Rita Ora 2.0 :neyde:

Kermit

I didn't mind seeing her work as a Disney staff member since 2010 but I guess we can use another part time Disney/ part time R&B artist...

I7Ls8O7.gif

wannabe 

I7Ls8O7.gif

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Ophelia

The only thing I know about her is that she has great eyebrows and overall fashion sense. Besides that, idk ha:neyde:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

venusian

shes a great role model for black women and black excellence but thats her only talent. shes overrated as hell

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Haroon

I don't really know much about her but she did look really great at that event and even better in the Bad Blood music video :flutter: Her response to the weed & patchouli comment was mature and educational and amazing :applause:

Lona Delery

The only thing I know about her is that Gaga used her as a mic holder

seriously who is she tho?

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Peroxide

I'm getting really sick of Disney Channel stars tbh :neyde:

...and Nickelodeon stars too, I see you Ariana

colin-pointing-gif.gif

JesseBabe

What exactly has she done since she was on Disney Channel? Literally the headlines in the news have only been about her style and that beef with Giuliana Rancic. I don't have much of an opinion on her.

2 hours ago, JesseBabe said:

What exactly has she done since she was on Disney Channel? Literally the headlines in the news have only been about her style and that beef with Giuliana Rancic. I don't have much of an opinion on her.

She is noted for her great fashion choices, that is the main thing she "does". She knows how to choose the right makeup/outfits and make herself look good.

Other than that, she was in a Disney movie where she got an iphone and whatever she wrote in it, people did. It was a moderate ratings hit back in 2013.

Archived