Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Katy Perry has Google alert on her name

Creyk

Featured Posts

As usual, the good sis Sia keeps talking about other pop girls during her interviews. This time she had something interesting to say about Katy and the way the way the media reacted to her previous comments about their songwriting sessions. (They wrote the song Double Rainbow together for Katy's PRISM album)

Singer/songwriter Sia Furler revealed that she was quick to publicly clarify that she and Katy are still on good terms after a report was published revealing that a song-writing session between them ended after just one hour as she was worried Katy would see it.

She explained: "I knew Katy would see it because she has a Google alert on her name."

Sia insisted that while the pair got on well, their working relationship was a failure because they work differently, with Katy being "too analytical" for Sia.

http://www.southwesternontario.ca/whatson-story/6257271-katy-perry-has-google-alert-on-her-name/

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, gagaohlala said:

I bet she has a Google Alert for Lady Gaga too :green:

Can't blame her for wanting to know everything about a legend :green:

yASSsss

well,she was in tears when E.T. didn't go #1 in U.K.,so i'm not really surprised.She's obsessed with herself.obnoxious betch 

sassy.gif

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Whispering

Remember how the haters here would get so mad that Gaga knew what was going on with articles and on Twitter? 

They all do it!  (Well...probably not Adele or Beyonce, since they aren't really into social media.) 

1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

well,she was in tears when E.T. didn't go #1 in U.K.,so i'm not really surprised.She's obsessed with herself.obnoxious betch 

sassy.gif

This Gif OMG!! :air:

Alien Tulip

I wonder if Gagadaily users get some type of notification whenever Katy Perry is mentioned because there is a thread on her here everyday lol.

yASSsss
Just now, Pizza said:

I wonder if Gagadaily users get some type of notification whenever Katy Perry is mentioned because there is a thread on her here everyday lol.

She pays some of us to make threads about her.

lou28bN.gif

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

3 minutes ago, Pizza said:

Well she is a pop star.

A part of pop culture.

What would we talk about? Asia's pet clothing line that is never going to happen? The reasons why her vouge cover was cancelled? Gaga never gives us the tea.

Whispering
29 minutes ago, Pizza said:

It's more interesting than what color of lipstick Gaga is wearing or the hundredth thread on Gaga's ever changing nose. :) 

Alien Tulip
7 minutes ago, Whispering said:

It's more interesting than what color of lipstick Gaga is wearing or the hundredth thread on Gaga's ever changing nose. :) 

It is more entertaining than complaining about  users for likes on a pop forum lol

Whispering
Just now, Pizza said:

It is more entertaining than complaining about  users for likes on a pop forum lol

Nah, everyone wants to get them likes. :stalkga:

Alien Tulip
Just now, Whispering said:

Nah, everyone wants to get them likes. :stalkga:

On social media maybe. 

50 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

sassy.gif

This gif is so gay :rip:

OT: I even wouldn't be suprised if she had a team of researchers examining what kind of sounds sell and which not.

Archived