💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We should be happy about the Anti era

Creyk

Featured Posts

because Rih is no longer a threat to Gaga :)

She is so self-destructive she actually blew her only chance to get a hit with her lead single, as she is going on tour this month and she won't be able to promote her other singles, and I think 95% of us can agree that Work ain't iT. So when Gaga finally comes (March maybe? :ohno: ) there will be one less pop girl to worry about / for her to compete with. Katy isn't coming till Q4 according to her manager, Taylor is resting, Selena's era will be winding down by then, Adele is a non-factor by now. Bruno Mars and Beyonce need to shut it and the slate will be clean for the Queen to dominate :nick:

92z0ad6.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it's great.

Gaga is going to OWN February with Oscars/Grammys and a possible single/album announcement coming after. 

She's going to leave ANTi in the dust. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Rat Boy

By the sound of Bruno's recent tweets it seems as though his album is not coming anytime soon. He was busy working on 25 and has said that he wants to take his time with the new album.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Rat Boy
1 minute ago, vanus said:

ariana grande is coming for wigs with A3 and Be Alright

Nope, ha doughnut era killed ha career. :neyde:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

GagaMyBlood95

Yeah, I think now is the perfect timing for her to release it, after the February slayage of course. So March/April would be great!

Dominic

I'd have preferred Rihanna to have a successful era. If I want Gaga to 'win',  I want her to win against the 'best'.  Not win by default.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

super ultra

I really want Bruno to release his new stuffs in the first months of the year but somehow I feel it won't happen anytime soon :laughga: :noparty: it's hard to be a fan of his :giveup: 

48 minutes ago, vanus said:

IDK...I came to realize Ariana is very much a hit or miss musically, besides after Focus she is virtually over. She can have success but in no way a threat to Gaga at all.

The same with Meghan's lead single which should come in March, it obviously is going to do well but unless it's an All about the bass sized smash, it's not going to overshadow Gaga.

Ferrer Zorola
1 hour ago, vanus said:

what's a be alright? 

LIFE IS GOOD

ANTi is still #1 in the US, UK and 35+ more countries and has a 70/100 score on metacritic. So I don't get why you are talking so negative about Rihanna. 

Archived