💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

ANTI (Gold Edition) Coming Feb 12 (MORE SONGS)

BLACKOUTbritney

Featured Posts

Haroon

I mean I'm really glad that there are more songs coming, but I'm not into going to purchase things in multiple goes :emma: Just release it all at once :giveup: 

RAMROD

That is great, 4 more songs, YAS!

I am happy that Rihanna is not lazy, for not putting 3 of her past singles into this album and called it a wrap.

45S, BBHMM, AO will be maxi singles in this case. And fans get all new music for the album. 

Bravo! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
26 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I mean I'm really glad that there are more songs coming, but I'm not into going to purchase things in multiple goes :emma: Just release it all at once :giveup: 

IMHO will be best to wait for the CD in the next months when all versions available. But I am feeling that Gold edition will be the last one, unless she will have Platinum edition a la 'I Am... Sasha Fierce'

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Haroon
24 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

IMHO will be best to wait for the CD in the next months when all versions available. But I am feeling that Gold edition will be the last one, unless she will have Platinum edition a la 'I Am... Sasha Fierce'

I already bought the standard version (by accident, I'm getting a refund from Apple :laughga: ) and the Deluxe version :giveup: I'm just gonna hate having duplicates in my purchase/download history :flop: 

Yeah I guess I'll wait it out. I mean worse comes to worst I'll have to buy the extra songs as singular purchases, unless they're album exclusive which would be frustrating :saladga: 

Archived