RIRI or SIA to debut #1 in the US/UK?

Guest vivre sa vie

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, Chump said:

Listen to ANTI (Deluxe) by Rihanna on @AppleMusic.

https://itun.es/ru/QHJuab

I just search "Rihanna" and it's there, this also proves it http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a781668/rihannas-new-album-anti-is-now-on-apple-music-with-three-extra-tracks/

It's says it's currently not available in the US. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, Chump said:

:duck:

I'm dying for it to be available on Apple Music here. I refuse to subscribe to TIDAL and I won't buy it. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

2 minutes ago, just4fun said:

I'm dying for it to be available on Apple Music here. I refuse to subscribe to TIDAL and I won't buy it. 

It's been available for me since its release, that's weird

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, Chump said:

It's been available for me since its release, that's weird

It's probably because her label knows that TIDAL outside the US has no audience. :emma:

4 minutes ago, just4fun said:

It's probably because her label knows that TIDAL outside the US has no audience. :emma:

Yeah, probably that's why. Tidal isn't even available in my country and in many more. They should have make it worldwide especially now that they are heavily promoting it with ANTi, but they can keep it

Archived