Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Where are BBHMM, 45S and American Oxygen on Anti?

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ARTPOPisaChoice
12 minutes ago, Tommy Monster said:

The only three good songs from this era are not on the album :toofunny: just tragic :toofunny: 

Have you heard Kiss It Better though :flutter:

They probably weren't included because they don't thematically or production-wise resemble the album at all. 45S is too country, BBHMM is too simple trap, with no experimentation at all, and AO is too anthemic pop, which Rihanna really stepped away from with Anti 

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

Tommy Monster
Just now, ARTPOPisaChoice said:

Have you heard Kiss It Better though :flutter:

They probably weren't included because they don't thematically or production-wise resemble the album at all. 45S is too country, BBHMM is too simple trap, with no experimentation at all, and AO is too anthemic pop, which Rihanna really stepped away from with Anti 

I heard it, it´s fine, but nothing compared to those 3 :noparty: you get over it pretty soon....

And I think those three would actually fit the album perfectly, BBHMM for sure, I put it in my playlist after work, and 45S and AO right after the first song, deleted the interlude and it all flows nicely... 45S may be a little of genre but she still uses that Sia-esque voice that she sings with throughtout the whole album, so it´s really not that different... other than that, I only kinda like the last songs on the album, Never ending, Higher and Close to you... but other than that and KIB... this album let me down, and I was actually rooting for the trap direction, just not like this :toofunny: 

Archived