Rihanna - 'ANTI'

andy232000

Featured Posts

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chuckles
9 minutes ago, Bane said:

Is the album gonna have a physical release? I can't find it anywhere?

Yes Friday February 5

3 minutes ago, YSL said:

CaNf_QrUYAEEDgl.jpg

The physical copy is going to slay so hard!! :giveup::giveup::giveup:

I'm glad she kept the Braille idea. :giveup: Two Booklets?!? The pictures from this era were so cool. Can't wait! :giveup: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

7 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

here did you get this???

I actually found it on atrl's ANTI thread and everyone seems to believe it but nobody mentioned where they got it from, so we will find out on friday I guess :air:

tezbear91

Work has finally grew on me. Just wish she sounded less slurred on some of the lyrics.

Love on the Brian Needed Me were favourites on first listen. Catchy and enjoyable.

Never Ending & Close to You are very nice ballads. 

Woo & James joint are my lease favourites. Not sure if they should of been on the album.

Higher should of been longer. Her vocals are awesome in this song.

Kiss it Better sounds great but wish it had a stronger intro. Catchy and sexy. Up there with my most enjoyable songs from the album.

Same Ol' Mistakes is another one I like . Never heard the original but I like how dark and interesting it sounds.

Consideration is a cool song. Some great lyrics but thought the start of the album should of had a punch.

Desperado is a decent song.

Yeah I said it should of been longer.

Pose still needs to grow on me.

Goodnight Gotham is okay for an intro. They should of made it into a full song.

Sex With Me is actually pretty catchy but a little cringe to play loud in your car. 

I'm a massive Rihanna fan. Loved all her albums (Minus the very first two.) Going to see her in June as well. This album is very different from what she has done before. I like non pop Rihanna but I also love pop Rihanna. So while it doesn't nessasarily  bother me there isn't any hit songs on here, I think it would of been good to have a few stronger songs to push the album a bit more. BBHMM should of been on the album. That song is my jam and would of fitted the vibe of the first half of the album. American Oxygen could of been in there somewhere as well. 45s I'm not bothered about as it came out so long ago but maybe as a bonus with the deluxe edition? 

Some things feel unfinished like Birthday Cake on Talk That Talk. I think she should of taken time to really Finnish some of the songs. Ive been listening to it non stop so I do enjoy it. But I don't think it will beat Rated R , Talk That Talk or Unapologetic. 

7.5/10 ( for now )

battle for your life.

Pacify Him

Just giving my two cents. I got bored after 2 songs in so I deleted my own copy because it's free anyway and I won't feel bad about it.

I’m getting on your nerves

malazam
15 hours ago, FATCAT said:

One of my favorite albums has barely sold that in the past two years, it's sad that people compute success with talent.

I love numbers so to me this numbers from a major artists is a mess.

I'm not computing anything, commercial performance has nothing to do with talent, which is already established that Rihanna got a big a talent.

In my opinion it's a mess....

another shot before we kiss the other side

FATCAT
1 hour ago, malazam said:

I love numbers so to me this numbers from a major artists is a mess.

I'm not computing anything, commercial performance has nothing to do with talent, which is already established that Rihanna got a big a talent.

In my opinion it's a mess....

I should have more specific in my quote, I wasn't coming after you for the second half of the post, I was just commenting generally about the whole fiasco. I love numbers too, but some people love to quote numbers when it comes to how much they'd like an album, it's crazy. Again, just generally posting, didn't mean to sound rude :sara:

Purr more, hiss less.

ItsTommyBitch

It took me till now to understand that most of the "slurring" on Work is actually just Patois done very quickly and imo cleverly :green:

Some of it is though :laughga: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Love that she intentionally excludes commercial tracks on this album. Every song has a strong RIhanna vibe. This is shaping up to be my favourite Rihanna album.

Archived