Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Rihanna - 'ANTI'

andy232000

Featured Posts

Pose is my guilty pleasure. 

"And I ain't never liked a broke bitch."

rihdance2wxwp99bfe.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Torsoface

This album is so bad like wtf riri? Kiss It Better is the only listenable song tbh. No dance music??? WHAT?? After 84 years this girl gives us some lazy trap rnb whatever ****, I literally can't.

LG5 please save the pop music again :pray:

1 hour ago, TheLucifer said:

Yeah, it's really easy to sit back and watch all those people stepping on a same bandwaggon releasing albums with 13 filler songs that has the same unfinished beat.... imagine Gaga releasing album that has 13 different variations of Jewels N' Drugs (only with lower bps and messier)... i wouldn't buy that, even if it's gaga... sooo cheap... (it's free?)

And yes, if this is a trend, it's one cheap, fast, randomly generated trend... #sad #DontListenToRadioInNext2or3Years

How do any of those songs have an unfinished beat? One of them is a cover a well known song by some here and you want to call it unfinished? You truly need to get off your high horse and stop acting like this music is beneath you. I get it, you don't like it, but my god it doesn't mean you need to go spewing bs that makes absolutely no sense. 

retroglamx
2 minutes ago, Glory said:

ANTI is the Beyonce of the poor. Yeah i said it :ph34r:

what is this even supposed to mean? beyonce is generic mainstream trash, ANTI is an experimental jewel. Go back to 3rd grade.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

3 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

what is this even supposed to mean? beyonce is generic mainstream trash, ANTI is an experimental jewel. Go back to 3rd grade.

How can Beyonce be trash when Love on Brain (which I like) is looking like Superpower ?

You must be too high to really hear how this album sounds.

retroglamx
5 minutes ago, Glory said:

How can Beyonce be trash when Love on Brain (which I like) is looking like Superpower ?

You must be too high to really hear how this album sounds.

Maybe you're right, maybe I'm too high to really hear how this album sounds (to you) but at least I'm not being judgmental towards an artist's work and creative process. On the other hand I'd rather be called high for liking an album instead of uneducated for comparing an artist's work to poverty which is truly low and depicts how uncultured you are. kthnxbai.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Swan Heart

I really like it.

And that comes from someone who never appreciated Rihanna's albums as 'Albums'. Her best BY FAR.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Im so sorry for the people who have no taste and cannot appreciate this piece of art. Its amazing. Its excellent. Emotional and exprimental. 5/5

17 hours ago, retroglamx said:

anti is based on samples and production from people who worked three years on it, ready for when ri felt like singing it all in. it's not experimental, it's just whiny and pretentious. there are no melodies or chorusses, it's a bunch of sounds thrown together without knowing what she wants to do. (except for wanting to sound "unique"). maybe some people havent heard things like that before if they're teens. (and that's understandable) but I hope people over 20 know a little better and can see through that hype.

I really like this album! My faves are: Kiss It Better (:giveup:), Needed Me, Same Ol' Mistakes, Love On the Brain & Close to You.

Can't wait for more! :hor:

Jenniferella
1 hour ago, Lola said:

anti is based on samples and production from people who worked three years on it, ready for when ri felt like singing it all in. it's not experimental, it's just whiny and pretentious. there are no melodies or chorusses, it's a bunch of sounds thrown together without knowing what she wants to do. (except for wanting to sound "unique"). maybe some people havent heard things like that before if they're teens. (and that's understandable) but I hope people over 20 know a little better and can see through that hype.

:saladga:

Sometimes I wonder if people are even trying.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

DAVID VOGUER
1 hour ago, Lola said:

thank you :applause:d40ad92f1801d7d3d2e897a410604af3.gif

Rihanna tries being FKA Twigs or something and everyone's screaming "She's unique", even though she failed....

Go listen to Kimbra, FKA Twigs, Bjork even MIA (older stuff)... those are unique tracks with planned well produced experimental beats...

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

Archived