💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Rihanna - 'ANTI'

andy232000

Featured Posts

FameHookah
3 hours ago, TheLucifer said:

Ok... I was really mad when I heard it, I even forced myself to listen to it for a few times to get it into my head but no use...

It's honestly the worst album to date... And if someone say it's good, they are full of sh*t (this is not even an opinion or 'we all have a different tastes' thing, it's simply awful)

I'm done with this Weeknd, Bieber, Drake,... 'music' genre... it's cheap, musicless, lyricless, tasteless easy to produce and they all have the same boring beats... The whole world got brainwashed and everyone's like "Dude, this is the music I listen while having sex, I'm a gangster fu**er" - no you are not, and stop promoting this genre, 'cause obviously it doesn't work anymore...

qZVsXDB.gif

F***ing Miley made a better last album with experimental music, beats and lyrics recordings...

...and YES,I'm MAD!

Preach !

Gaga please save music again >.<

WTF is MDNA

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, TheLucifer said:

I'm not the person, shoving my SHIZ down everyone's throat, here... They all did it, before I wrote this...with their music...

How are they shoving music down your throat? I don't understand why you are acting so bitter about this. 

DAVID VOGUER
4 minutes ago, Riner said:

How are they shoving music down your throat? I don't understand why you are acting so bitter about this. 

Because Rihanna with ANTI and similar influencing artists will be dictating the future of music scene... And if this is the future of it, I'm out...

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

Just now, TheLucifer said:

Because Rihanna with ANTI and similar influencing artists will be dictating the future of music scene... And if this is the future of it, I'm out...

That statement is just ridiculous, it's called a trend in music. Like when Electro-pop was a trend in music not too long back. Stop with this "shoving their music down our throats" bs. If you don't like it don't listen to it, they aren't forcing you to listen to anything. 

DAVID VOGUER
11 minutes ago, Riner said:

That statement is just ridiculous, it's called a trend in music. Like when Electro-pop was a trend in music not too long back. Stop with this "shoving their music down our throats" bs. If you don't like it don't listen to it, they aren't forcing you to listen to anything. 

Yeah, it's really easy to sit back and watch all those people stepping on a same bandwaggon releasing albums with 13 filler songs that has the same unfinished beat.... imagine Gaga releasing album that has 13 different variations of Jewels N&#39; Drugs (only with lower bps and messier)... i wouldn't buy that, even if it's gaga... sooo cheap... (it's free?)

And yes, if this is a trend, it's one cheap, fast, randomly generated trend... #sad #DontListenToRadioInNext2or3Years

Jenniferella
3 minutes ago, TheLucifer said:

Yeah, it's really easy to sit back and watch all those people stepping on a same bandwaggon releasing albums with 13 filler songs that has the same unfinished beat.... imagine Gaga releasing album that has 13 different variations of Jewels N&#39; Drugs (only with lower bps and messier)... i wouldn't buy that, even if it's gaga... sooo cheap... (it's free?)

And yes, if this is a trend, it's one cheap, fast, randomly generated trend... #sad

You seriously need a reality check.

Which is : nobody cares about your opinion. It's just what it is : an opinion, not a fact.

Get over it and use your time in a wiser way.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

DAVID VOGUER
7 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

nobody cares about your opinion. It's just what it is : an opinion, not a fact.

Get over it and use your time in a wiser way.

Honey, do you know what's the point and meaning of these forums, threads and stuff?... Look it up.

Jenniferella
Just now, TheLucifer said:

Honey, do you know what's the point and meaning of these forums, threads and stuff?... Look it up.

The point is certainly NOT to post things like "And if someone say it's good, they are full of sh*t (this is not even an opinion or 'we all have a different tastes' thing, it's simply awful)". On the contrary, it's against the purpose of a forum, look it up.

DAVID VOGUER
1 minute ago, DevilHeart said:

The point is certainly NOT to post things like "And if someone say it's good, they are full of sh*t (this is not even an opinion or 'we all have a different tastes' thing, it's simply awful)". On the contrary, it's against the purpose of a forum, look it up.

The sentence just sums up how bad I consider ANTI to be... Like you said... NOT A FACT

SummerBoy15

I'm highkey obsessed with this album!!! She slayed it, but I'm still mad she put us through so much to get it... Love her vocals tho!

Jenniferella
3 minutes ago, TheLucifer said:

The sentence just sums up how bad I consider ANTI to be... Like you said... NOT A FACT

You should check your writing + comprehension skills because it's clearly what you wrote in one of your ridiculous posts. I'm over you, you clearly seem to not understand any of what people say to you so I'm not even going to bother more. Have a great day 

Mr Judas
47 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

You should check your writing + comprehension skills because it's clearly what you wrote in one of your ridiculous posts. I'm over you, you clearly seem to not understand any of what people say to you so I'm not even going to bother more. Have a great day 

Babe you should have realized this about 3 posts earlier :green: I gave up a long while ago.

Anyway :applause:

Archived