💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kerli shows support to Kesha for her injunction

Andreyw

Featured Posts

It's high time someone publicly announced their support for Kesha. So much respect for Kerli. :applause:

Makes me wish Diane, Gaga or even Katy Perry would help her fight her abuser. 

BLACKOUTbritney
Just now, Ibo said:

It's high time someone publicly announced their support for Kesha. So much respect for Kerli. :applause:

Makes me wish Diane, Gaga or even Katy Perry would help her fight her abuser. 

Not when the guy she's accusing is the one behind 90% of katys hits

Its such a sad situation :(

DiscoHeaven23

I realized the other day that Dr.Luke was a major part of the girl group G.R.L. too. Not to say there is a connection but it did make me question if Dr. Luke did anything to Simone Battle that brought her to a dark place or a darker place. 

Dominic

Its nice to see her finally supporting another artist.  She was so bitter about Gaga in the past.  

Either way,  the whole thing is a media circus and I feel sorry for everyone involved.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Andreyw
5 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Its nice to see her finally supporting another artist.  She was so bitter about Gaga in the past.  

Either way,  the whole thing is a media circus and I feel sorry for everyone involved.  

I would be bitter too if her fans would've constantly bashed me like they did to her so pls, you know that little monsters are a factor for the hate Gaga used to receive (like how they insulted Adele calling her fat and idk what **** they said) so I don't think that little monsters have room to call her bitter :toofunny: 

Dominic
1 minute ago, Opium said:

I would be bitter too if her fans would've constantly bashed me like they did to her so pls, you know that little monsters are a factor for the hate Gaga used to receive (like how they insulted Adele calling her fat and idk what **** they said) so I don't think that little monsters have room to call her bitter :toofunny: 

She accused Gaga of blatantly copying her.  There's definitely room to call her bitter because her career didn't explode as Gagas did.  :laughga:

19 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I realized the other day that Dr.Luke was a major part of the girl group G.R.L. too. Not to say there is a connection but it did make me question if Dr. Luke did anything to Simone Battle that brought her to a dark place or a darker place. 

The same applies to Avril Lavigne. After she ended collaborating with Dr. Luke her career took a HUGE step downwards. 

Where the hell is she now even? I miss her tbh :noparty:

Andreyw
6 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

She accused Gaga of blatantly copying her.  There's definitely room to call her bitter because her career didn't explode as Gagas did.  :laughga:

She didn't accused her of blatantly copying her but she seemed annoyed by the fact that whatever she was wearing , Gaga had the same after 1-2 weeks (and if that was true, probably some from Gaga's team came with those ideas) and she still was called the one that copied Gaga :rip: I don't think she would've bothered with that that much if it weren't for monsters who felt the need to attack everyone :rip: 

Dominic
32 minutes ago, Opium said:

She didn't accused her of blatantly copying her but she seemed annoyed by the fact that whatever she was wearing , Gaga had the same after 1-2 weeks (and if that was true, probably some from Gaga's team came with those ideas) and she still was called the one that copied Gaga :rip: I don't think she would've bothered with that that much if it weren't for monsters who felt the need to attack everyone :rip: 

Monsters attack everyone they feel threatened by.  I didn't like the way she said she was copying her but I can't argue Kerli is super talented and I'm ready for her next bop.  :giveup:

Fiona Apple

Omg I love them so much. Can't wait for Kerli's single this Friday... Gaga needs to support her too

PaperIz

I never got into Kerli, but I'm glad she's taking a stand for Kesha! I'm ashamed more artists aren't backing her up or even talking about it :wtf:

Andreyw
5 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

I never got into Kerli, but I'm glad she's taking a stand for Kesha! I'm ashamed more artists aren't backing her up or even talking about it :wtf:

You better check her new single that will come this Friday (or Saturday) :gaycat: 

and yeah, it's kinda weird that no big names are backing her up, considering that more people learns about this stuff more and more and it's no more a secret at all :rip: 

PaperIz
4 minutes ago, Opium said:

You better check her new single that will come this Friday (or Saturday) :gaycat: 

and yeah, it's kinda weird that no big names are backing her up, considering that more people learns about this stuff more and more and it's no more a secret at all :rip: 

I will definitely! And yeah it's bothersome. They have to know. Hopefully everything will go fine with the court case. I feel so bad for Kesha :c

Andreyw
1 hour ago, PaperIz said:

I will definitely! And yeah it's bothersome. They have to know. Hopefully everything will go fine with the court case. I feel so bad for Kesha :c

lemme correct myself! Check Kerli's new single once it appears the same day as Kesha's injunction, on 19th February :flop::rip:

Archived