Featured Posts

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hijadeputa
23 minutes ago, Fon said:

tumblr_o1gvygNy7A1qkbegeo1_540.jpg

:flutter::flutter:

she looks absolutely like a beautiful princess, how can people say she looks fat or awful like wtf?? I agree that wasn't the best dress choice but who the hell cares she still looks hot af. pls little detectives go **** talk on atrl 

freebit

I've been reading that her getting invited to perform is a huge opportunity. Producers are a powerful bunch. I've seen a lot of praise from people who were there, so hopefully that bodes well. Plus, its a great networking opportunity for her if she's trying to begin a film career. 

Also Scott Feinberg seemed to enjoy and he's a pretty honest no bs guy going by his twitter, so it must have went over really well. 

45 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

I can't believe people here are saying she looks awful, that is so disgusting, I mean, her look is not perfect imo but she looks beautiful, and she is not fat ugh, I never thought I'd read that here.

She's getting so much better every time she sings this song and it's making me so excited for The Oscars.

I agree, it reminds me of something I read once that said a woman can be accomplishing something great, but there will still be people that only care about what she looked like while accomplishing it. 

Like, yeah, having an opinion on what she wears and how she does her hair is fine and expected, but some people just have no tact at all to the point of becoming disrespectful.

RileyMint
11 minutes ago, Orly D said:

This is the pitchiest I've heard Gaga in a while. Still, I applaud her for her hard work. 

I think you may need to get your speakers fixed lil lady... 

AndrewGr
14 minutes ago, Orly D said:

This is the pitchiest I've heard Gaga in a while. Still, I applaud her for her hard work. 

You probably haven't heard the first TIHTY live performance :emma:

mariomania1234

That was so beautiful!

Also it's funny how opinions differ. Another pop forum I frequent is praising her look.

lavenderblondee

I don't know how to feel about how high the wig is in the front, but she looks BEAUTIFUL. :flutter: She is stunning with minimal makeup, always.

PunkTheFunk
11 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

I don't know how to feel about how high the wig is in the front, but she looks BEAUTIFUL. :flutter: She is stunning with minimal makeup, always.

She looks gorgeous :giveup: I agree with you on the wig placement, but the wig itself is stunning.

I'm over blonde too. I loved her brunette looks from ARTPOP. Other than that, I think she looked radiant.

She does look more youthful here and not as "mature" as her Golden Globes look which, IMO, is still one of her best red carpets ever.

yASSsss

Bobby RTed this-

loving her soft vocals.can't wait for the Oscar slayage :air: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived