Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
story

Reason why Intel = Gaga, Gaga started tech fashion

LeoFameMonster

Featured Posts

Reality

I love this! I hope that the LG5 era will incorporate some of these technological fashions; not only are they just incredible, but they fit in with Gaga so perfectly.Ā 

Though, I'd want her to wear this at a red carpet, or a performance:

Ā 

Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Thats stuff with putting technology in the eyes and skin and what not is so creepy. There is a big movement transhumanism they have the most wacked out ideas I am totally against like there is a species going extinct every two hours with this idustrialist technocratic world view it is opposite of creativity.

She needs to work with Studio XO so much more, the idea of wearable technology that also looks beautiful, sexy and modern is something Gaga could really work with

Florian
12 minutes ago, deeman said:

Thats stuff with putting technology in the eyes and skin and what not is so creepy. There is a big movement transhumanism they have the most wacked out ideas I am totally against like there is a species going extinct every two hours with this idustrialist technocratic world view it is opposite of creativity.

It might seems creepy but it can be very useful. For instance, Google is developping a contact lense that could measure blood sugar 24/7 and would help people who suffer from diabetes

33 minutes ago, Florian said:

It might seems creepy but it can be very useful. For instance, Google is developping a contact lense that could measure blood sugar 24/7 and would help people who suffer from diabetes

It is easy to give he appearance of value but technology is the cause of most disease. People eating food covered in poison, devoid of nutritional value bad water and so on. People exposes to wifi cause harm and mobile phones I cant use them without getting my ear burnt by radiation. Computer damage eyes, people don't get excersise living with car fumes and noise in cesspool of technocratic death cult etc. etc. Putting chip in your body from unknown people secret technology very bad idea. don't trust put chip in body from stranger. put nature food from garden then natural abilities increase. trust in life.

Florian
27 minutes ago, deeman said:

technology is the cause of most disease.Ā 

Not really.

People eating food covered in poison, devoid of nutritional value and so on. //Ā people don't get excersise

Why is it linked to technology ? If you're too lazy to exercize then you can only blame yourself. And for the food there are plenty of option from producers to supermarkets and you know what ? You can even make a garden. Where is the link with technology?

People exposes to wifi cause harm and mobile phones I cant use them without getting my ear burnt by radiation.

Ā Choose a phone with a very low DAS if you're that concerned ... Or just don't use a smartphone. Moreover technology has its problem but also its solution. In the next few years you'll see appear the Li-Fi which is basically a data transfer using visible light instead of radio waves. You'll be happy : light = no dangerous.

Putting chip in your body from unknown people secret technology very bad idea. don't trust put chip in body from stranger.

Why should we take pills to cure disease? They're coming fromĀ unknown people secret technology. Taking pills must be a "very bad idea" right? Let's make an herbal tea to cure theĀ cancer.

1 hour ago, Florian said:

Not really.

"Why is it linked to technology ? If you're too lazy to exercize then you can only blame yourself. And for the food there are plenty of option from producers to supermarkets and you know what ? You can even make a garden. Where is the link with technology?"

land in urban area is covered in lead heavy metal won't go away from cars used to have lead fuel. don't eat that need raised beds with clean soil. garden need land right people don't have live in apartment, quality food too expensive poison food subsidised by govt. the link with technology is invention of plough too till soil and put people in city out of garden.

"You'll be happy : light = no dangerous."

maybe but too little too late phone not priority.

"Why should we take pills to cure disease? They're coming fromĀ unknown people secret technology. Taking pills must be a "very bad idea" right? Let's make an herbal tea to cure theĀ cancer."

essiac tea. skin hemp oil. apricot kernels, broccoli, tumeric, nature walks, light laughing, no sugar, bad water, toxic irradiated food exposure to xrays, plastics etc. 125 Billion Dollar Industry not want cure coz fast car = love = people love smartphone more than trees love credi card more than children. people is not thinking straight. people is ill need help

Ā 

Bad Bromance
7 hours ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

I hope she does SuperBowl next year and collaborates with Intel. It would be so epic.Ā 

That would be so awesome!!!Ā  Crossing my fingers so this becomes reality in the not-so-distant future.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived