Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Should Showcase Her Voice On LG5

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Well she said she's never going to use again auto-tune for her voice so she will definitely showcase her voice on LG5.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

BestFriend
1 minute ago, Nobody said:

Well she said she's never going to use again auto-tune for her voice so she will definitely showcase her voice on LG5.

Source please

Dangerous Man
5 minutes ago, YASSS said:

Source please

Well, i just remembered it and I'm sure of that. Can't provide a source rn.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Bradley

Her broadway voice in The Sound of Music tribute was almost flawless. She needs to emphasize that on LG5.

mucinex
1 hour ago, YASSS said:

YASSS, that snippet slayed me hard. Her voice this is divine even though you can't really understand the lyrics but still! #EXCITED

link?

9 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

At this point I don't even care if she recorded herself burping into a mic. I just need to hear this album :giveup:

This!

Reality

I feel like this album's going to be very different because she's going to showcase her vocals—not saying that she hasn't, but I feel like she's going to do it on this album more prominently. If that leak from about a month ago was real, then I think this album's going to be amazing! 

🃏🖤👹

James19709

Well, I mean she displayed her voice on ARTPOP a lot regardless of what people say. Aura chorus, MANiCURE verses, Do What U Want, Mary Jane Holland & Gypsy definitely do.

Yes but not these annoying dope/TIHTY vocals. They work perfectly in her dance songs like bad romance but in her ballads are SO disturbing.

James19709
1 minute ago, Bitter said:

Yes but not these annoying dope/TIHTY vocals. They work perfectly in her dance songs like bad romance but in her ballads are SO disturbing.

This. They remind of the 2 songs I disliked from AP really (Fashion! & Dope)

I love her Dope & TIHTY vocals, hope to hear more on the album. Hope she shows every aspect of her diverse voice, i mean she has it all.

Archived