Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Louis T. is a Dad!

SLUT

Featured Posts

30752FCE00000578-0-image-a-3_14534493825

Briana's grandmother posted this on instagram, the directioners are going wild on twitter and publications such as the Daily Mail, OK! & Elle Australia +more are reporting it. Congrats to them, he has the first 1D baby!

No he's not a Dad. :flop:  I mean, he got the dagger.

And 'directioners are going wild' because a minority of the fans actually believe it, the majority don't.

Mobster

"LET her know she's special. She just wanted to love U not even knowing who U were or your profile Ur & reputation. Be free & just LIVE. It's simple. Not complex. Be free with love of yourself & Ur child that will want to be just like U. That is, If U let him."

That instagram caption makes it sound as though he was running away from his responsibilities :rip:

f9401840-2419-0133-094a-0e76e5725d9d.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

I read: '... is dead' and was quite shocked :rip: 

Congratulations to him and his family!! Hope the kid won't get a name like Autumn, or North.

1 minute ago, Luc said:

I read: '... is dead' and was quite shocked :rip: 

Congratulations to him and his family!! Hope the kid won't get a name like Autumn, or North.

Except those are nice/Interesting names (just like Saint aswell), I honestly hope he won't name the child something boring and usual.

Chris Evans

What's up with her spelling everything perfectly but then using U as if it's a long word that needs abbreviating :deadbanana:reminds me of 

fellow_kids_steve_buscemi.gif

Mobster

I wonder if teenagers will stop calling him "dad" / "daddy", now #Food4Thought

F21PCjy.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

ThatAsianGuy
6 minutes ago, malazam said:

That's not her baby! It's Larry's baby!

Larry for life :sara:cant wait til they come out.

malazam
Just now, ThatAsianGuy said:

Larry for life :sara:cant wait til they come out.

Yeah

A mod needs to change the tag to romour or funny because that baby is fake as hell, the last pic of Briana is from the Christmas day which she wasn't using her fake baby bag

By the way, how nice and what coincidence, the birth of the baby was the same day that both Louis T and Harry S are in LA :hor:

another shot before we kiss the other side

3 minutes ago, malazam said:

Yeah

A mod needs to change the tag to romour or funny because that baby is fake as hell, the last pic of Briana is from the Christmas day which she wasn't using her fake baby bag

By the way, how nice and what coincidence, the birth of the baby was the same day that both Louis T and Harry S are in LA :hor:

I'm the Larry expert around here sis. :green::laughga:

malazam
Just now, Blake said:

I'm the Larry expert around here sis. :green::laughga:

Sorry, :emma: that's called 'directioner bff influenced me'

another shot before we kiss the other side

GlamGorgeousGG

If she actually had a baby then I'm sure they're waiting for the DNA test before anything is officially confirmed.

Archived