💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

fav sampled tracks/references from Gaga's songs?

MonsterOfficial

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Princess Die

Didn't Bad Romance have a sample in the instrumental? I would look but idk where to even start and google isn't helping. :emma:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❀

DrKindnessKunt1999
45 minutes ago, Princess Die said:

Didn't Bad Romance have a sample in the instrumental? I would look but idk where to even start and google isn't helping. :emma:

Do you mean "DJ Dean - "Ballanation"?

CatelynnMarie
11 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

Do you mean "DJ Dean - "Ballanation"?

I remember having a heated argument with some random person about this ages ago. They were trying to convince me that Gaga sucks, is unoriginal, can't think of anything on her own, is a record label puppet, etc. just because she sampled from this :emma:

DrKindnessKunt1999
18 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

I remember having a heated argument with some random person about this ages ago. They were trying to convince me that Gaga sucks, is unoriginal, can't think of anything on her own, is a record label puppet, etc. just because she sampled from this :emma:

That person's a idiot. Everyone gets inspired by something that's not their idea. 

CatelynnMarie
42 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

That person's a idiot. Everyone gets inspired by something that's not their idea. 

I mean I'm not a fan of music sampling, but I get it. This person was also like a total music snob and hated anything that had to do with pop culture. So it offended me but at the same time I just rolled my eyes and walked away from it because it was a waste of my time arguing with a brick wall essentially. 

Jewels n Drugs

i wanna dance with somebody on FOHL

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Mobster

Just to clarify, sampling isn't about lyrics but only about reusing a sound recording. :green:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

eifulien

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for this thread/ I lieterally knew about the Queen's We will rock you sample in You & I.

I'm not worried that she used some parts of these. To be honest she uses tiny portions and transforms them and really adds her own input so to all the examples she did justice! Probably the coolest for me was the Michael Jackson one. Just proves how big of a culture and knowledge Gaga has in music!

Archived