💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Phil Tan could be mixing LG5

Rifek

Featured Posts

Der Meister
Just now, Kefir said:

'No' was referring to the question about 2 latest tweets. Then he said 'too'. Which means more. 

Go learn english.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HolyDelRey
Just now, Der Meister said:

Go learn english.

Stop being rude, or leave this site. He was clearly saying that he's working on other projects besides LG5, but he added 'too' which means that he's working on LG5. :saladga:

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

andy232000
1 minute ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

Stop being rude, or leave this site. He was clearly saying that he's working on other projects besides LG5, but he added 'too' which means that he's working on LG5. :saladga:

not necessarily. he could have meant like "no, my whole job doesnt revolve around Lady Gaga, i have other jobs too" . suggestion that he might not be working on LG5. basically it can be taken both ways, so this isnt a confirmation

Bette Davis

confirm

[kuh n-furm] 

verb (used with object)

1.to establish the truth, accuracy, validity, orgenuineness of; corroborate; verify.

...AKA not this :neyde:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Hm...

"No. I work on different records too" 

"No. I work on different records, too" 

They both can mean the same thing (that he could be or is mixing LG5.), the latter just emphasizes that he is working on other records.  

:nick:

HolyDelRey
Just now, andy232000 said:

not necessarily. he could have meant like "no, my whole job doesnt revolve around Lady Gaga, i have other jobs too" . suggestion that he might not be working on LG5. basically it can be taken both ways, so this isnt a confirmation

Take a look on his old tweets, if that's the real Phil, then he is definitely involved in the whole LG5 making process.

andy232000
Just now, Bakki Del Rey said:

Take a look on his old tweets, if that's the real Phil, then he is definitely involved in the whole LG5 making process.

im not saying he isnt, im just saying that his "too" doesnt 100% confirm anything. 

HolyDelRey
1 minute ago, andy232000 said:

im not saying he isnt, im just saying that his "too" doesnt 100% confirm anything. 

But yeah i agree, they both can mean the same thing. The difference its in the (,)

Der Meister
4 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

Stop being delusional. 

Desperado
25 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

I don't belive this account for some reason. I doubt that's the real Phill, since 'he' created that account when the LG5 rumours started, and when you check his official website, on the social media section, his twitter account it's no where to be found. Also, producers can't spill any details about an arist/album untill they got permission for that. So definitely no.:toofunny:

he was the first who spilled about i want your love tho and it being gaga when that teaser appeared 

10 minutes ago, Mobster said:

#Impact #WithoutEvenTrying #FunkThePunk

5HnpQq1c_400x400.jpg

Second image from some interview when you google his name... how is that not suspicious? :neyde: 

It's like  that Britney's corn picture on Instagram. 

FreePalestine

Mobster
Just now, VampireHeart said:

Second image from some interview when you google his name... how is that not suspicious? :neyde: 

It's like  that Britney's corn picture on Instagram. 

:air::air::air:

I can't believe you saw that mess of a thread where everyone ganged up on me :rip:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Archived