đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Will Smith to skip Oscars

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23
3 minutes ago, Metamorphosis said:

See, that's what yall fail to realize. This is bigger than the ****ing Oscars. You think that I care about some damn ceremony that I woild never be nominated for? NO. Its so much deeper than that. What is at the core of this situation? Race. Something that affects this WORLD every single day. Y'all keep trying to tie it back to some irrelevant bullshit and that's because I'm assuming most of yall aren't minorities. Someone like me who is a minority, and sees powerful and influentual minorities banning together makes me proud and inspires me.

So, NO. This isn't about some LGBT kid getting beat up everyday. But you know what, they have so much support these days thanks to artists like Gaga and others who've brought awareness to it. The LGBT community has raised a ton of awareness as of late. So let us have ours.

If his intentions are not for his own personal gain, then it's great, I'm really happy he's doing it. 

And to respond: I am actually Native American :derpga:

Looking for my Oscar nominated Native Americans

giphy.gif

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse Pinkman
2 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

If his intentions are not for his own personal gain, then it's great, I'm really happy he's doing it. 

And to respond: I am actually Native American :derpga:

Looking for my Oscar nominated Native Americans

giphy.gif

!!!!!!

Exactly!! That's what this whole movement is about. Its not just for black actors. Hollywood has been whitewashing for years. So yes, I 110% back this movement and all of you WHITE boy gays cand kindly **** the **** off if y'all have something negative to say.

Now boycott that.

It's science, bitch

DiscoHeaven23
1 minute ago, Metamorphosis said:

!!!!!!

Exactly!! That's what this whole movement is about. Its not just for black actors. Hollywood has been whitewashing for years. So yes, I 110% back this movement and all of you WHITE boy gays cand kindly **** the **** off if y'all have something negative to say.

Now boycott that.

yep, i like the movement, just wasn't too sure if Will was actually apart of it lol. Thats all

Pierre

Well, he is not nominated. 

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

Jesse Pinkman
3 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

yep, i like the movement, just wasn't too sure if Will was actually apart of it lol. Thats all

Yeah I understand. I'm just a little on edge based upon some of the racism I've seen as of late, so I'm kinda on defense mode.

But in all honesty, I'm just happy to see people of color coming together for once on something. It makes me proud. :applause: 

It's science, bitch

elijahfan

.... aaaand why would he have attended in the first place? None of his projects are nominated :saladga:

Pulling the racism card is so stupid nowadays.. Like the Oscars are so stupid not to nominate anyone black just to show off. The fact that all the nominees are white might be because they were the best ones? No, he hasn't even considered this. 

Prismatic
6 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

.... aaaand why would he have attended in the first place? None of his projects are nominated :saladga:

Exactly. If none of my work was nominated and I don't have to present an award, why go. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

elijahfan
12 minutes ago, melefterov said:

Pulling the racism card is so stupid nowadays.. Like the Oscars are so stupid not to nominate anyone black just to show off. The fact that all the nominees are white might be because they were the best ones? No, he hasn't even considered this. 

Right... not to mention that there is diversity amongst other categories, but nobody gives a ****. How do the non-actor nominees should feel about that? Like, do they count for ****? Will Smith and his wife certainly seem to think so.

skaxboy

The oscars are held at a rather small venue (compared to the Grammys) so was he even invited? I mean I know last years winners are always invited the following year. And I know some awards guests are invited just to present so maybe he just didn't get an invite. 

Lol....i will not miss him....never liked hi or his movies anyway......BY3

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Dominic
2 hours ago, Metamorphosis said:

!!!!!!

Now boycott that.

Seriously now,  I don't understand how you can defend equality and then call people "white boy gays"?  You're trying to defend a minority by making negative remarks about another.  It's pretty strange thinking. 

I don't say this to be condescending but it really confuses me,  it seems to go against everything equality and this movement stand for.  Breed compassion.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Jesse Pinkman
22 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Seriously now,  I don't understand how you can defend equality and then call people "white boy gays"?  You're trying to defend a minority by making negative remarks about another.  It's pretty strange thinking. 

I don't say this to be condescending but it really confuses me,  it seems to go against everything equality and this movement stand for.  Breed compassion.

Because most people on this forum are white boy gays. I'm not being racist, I'm calling it like it is.

It's science, bitch

Archived