💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Grimes - 'Butterfly' appreciation thread

Andreyw

Featured Posts

Andreyw

Let's take a moment and appreciate this masterpiece released by Grimes from her acclaimed album 'Art Angels'
btw, don't mind the video, but it's the most HQ version of the song I could find

Andreyw
Just now, Lucifer said:

I don't understand the hate for this bop :duck:

It's one of the better songs on the album.

they need to let the light in

Born Brave

I have been listening to AA in Hi-Res for about a week now... Butterfly is sincerely my favorite song on the album. The production is flawless. 

Hecturr
2 minutes ago, Lucifer said:

I don't understand the hate for this bop :duck:

It's one of the better songs on the album.

no

eifulien

Okay, not really familiar with the general mood and feel on GGD, but I listen a lot to Art Angels. It's superb. And the best tracks for me are Butterfly, REALiTi, Art Angels and Venus Fly. I can't imagine someone disliking Butterfly, it has astonishing production! :sara:

Born Brave
6 minutes ago, Hecturr said:

no

thats your opinion, now, leave him to his. A better way to disagree would at least explain why you disagree. Don't come in here and just say "No" all authoritatively as if you are the sole judge on what is and isn't the best song on the album. It's all subjective. 

Andreyw
3 minutes ago, Justinn said:

Is this video official? 

No, it's my attempt at making a video for the song :stalkga:  #shamelesspromo

Emigrante

Well, the intro is really 'weird' so it may not appeal to everyone, but I really like the song. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Kabexuela
22 minutes ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

Okay, not really familiar with the general mood and feel on GGD, but I listen a lot to Art Angels. It's superb. And the best tracks for me are Butterfly, REALiTi, Art Angels and Venus Fly. I can't imagine someone disliking Butterfly, it has astonishing production! :sara:

I agree!  I so love Belly of The Beat as well.  It gives me a somber pop alternative sounds.  

Archived