Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Now, Forever...and Again! Cats Revival Sets Broadway Dates

AJH219

Featured Posts

For all those musical theatre fans out there, like me, :gaycat: 

newcatslondon07.jpg

Grizabella is headed for the Heaviside layer once more! Broadway's The Shubert Organization and Nederlander Organization are teaming up to produce the long-rumored revival of the Andrew Lloyd Webber/T.S. Eliot musical Cats this summer. The onetime longest-running show in Broadway history has booked the Neil Simon Theatre, with previews beginning July 14 and an official opening set for Aug. 2. Trevor Nunn, who staged the original London and Broadway productions, will direct the revival. His creative team includes Mick Potter (sound design), Natasha Katz (lighting design) and John Napier (scenic and costume design). It will have choreography by Andy Blankenbuehler, based on the original choreography and associate direction by Gillian Lynne.

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/now-forever...and-again-cats-revival-sets-broadway-dates-381088

I'm truly so excited :giveup: :giveup: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Now, Forever...and Again! Cats (Buy) Revival (on iTunes) Sets Broadway Dates

Signature loading… 👹🖤

1 minute ago, Bio said:

This is the worst and most overrated Broadway musical ever.

tumblr_mv6my8MtWt1rqlnsko1_500.gif

It is one of the best musicals ever, tbh. Sure, its a little campy, but who else but ALW could turn a book of poems by one of the 20th centuries greatest poets into a blockbuster musical. "Worst" is all int he eyes of the beholder. Its still getting rave reviews. Sorry you're a basic  who can't appreciate how amazingly groundbreaking this show was and continues to be. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

3 minutes ago, ajhuffman219 said:

Sorry you're a basic  who can't appreciate how amazingly groundbreaking this show was and continues to be. 

What the ****? :wtf:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

2 minutes ago, cameron9814 said:

I love this show *♡*

Thank you! :nick: At least someone on this site appreciates good theatre :sara: 

Luv u Sum
41 minutes ago, ajhuffman219 said:

Thank you! :nick: At least someone on this site appreciates good theatre :sara: 

I was Macavity one time when I did the show with my dance company :gaycat::gaycat:

Archived