💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney posts photo of corn on instagram

Mobster

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta
3 minutes ago, Red said:

And if she did that, there would be no problem too cause it's her instagram and she posts whatever she pleases and it's no big deal :rip: 

who said its a big deal. its just funny

RAMROD

Is she using corn cob as adult toy and why she said it is too good to be true or something? Not sure what the context was lmao

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

9 minutes ago, Red said:

She must have eaten corn at some point in her life and she saw this pic now, took a picture and posted on instagram. Nothing to write articles about.

6 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

thats like i download photo of pizza online post on instagram and say "its too good to be true". It's not like corn is one in a lifetime food

4 minutes ago, Red said:

And if she did that, there would be no problem too cause it's her instagram and she posts whatever she pleases and it's no big deal :rip: 

There's a big wide world out there y'all

tumblr_mgrbjbpL4a1qcrgoyo1_400_zps2f43d3

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Its a normal instagram post of someone that likes corn, whats the problem? the problem is with people who dont have lives and make a normal celebrity instagram into something big.

Alien Tulip
38 minutes ago, Mobster said:

I know... But it's still fuсking random :air:

Lady Gaga posted a google reverse image search photo of a pony back in 2014...whats the problem? :awkney: 

Mobster
Just now, Alien Tulip said:

Lady Gaga posted a google reverse image search photo of a pony back in 2014...whats the problem? :awkney: 

Well, Gaga isn't my standard for etiquette in technology, either :awkney:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Archived