💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Madonna and Gaga parody appreciation thread

Andreyw

Featured Posts

Andreyw

Have y'all seen this iconique parody? :gaycat: if not, you should give it a try

and what's your opinion about it / this guy's parodies (since his channel is mostly dedicated to Gaga & Madonna parodies)?

Iwontell

This is actually kinda old...I used to watch his videos and he started fun, being equally cutting to everybody without being petty and really nasty, but then he out of nowhere became just really mean and unfair to Gags, and it sort of turned me off...I don't like this attitude towards anybody...never watched his videos again...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Andreyw
1 minute ago, Iwontell said:

This is actually kinda old...I used to watch his videos and he started fun, being equally cutting to everybody, but then he out of nowhere became just really mean and unfair to Gags, and it sort of turned me off...I don't like this attitude towards anybody...never watched his videos again...

'___ appreciation thread' doesn't mean it's necessarily new :rip: idk that he was like that towards Gags...idk , I just watched his parodies and didn't had this impression ... idk

Phoenix

His madonna impression is so on point in all his videos. I preffer her personality over original madonna. 

💎

Andreyw
Just now, Phoenix said:

His madonna impression is so on point in all his videos. I preffer her personality over original madonna. 

lmao :toofunny: but yeah , he impersonates her very well

Iwontell
6 minutes ago, Opium said:

'___ appreciation thread' doesn't mean it's necessarily new :rip: idk that he was like that towards Gags...idk , I just watched his parodies and didn't had this impression ... idk

Oh, I didn't mean it like an attack to you when I said it's kinda old, sorry :laughga:

Yeah, he started pretty nice with everyone and then he got nasty out of nowhere to very few people...I don't know how it is now (the last time I stopped to watch one of his videos was like 2 years ago - he was going to start something on TV, did he do it?)...Idk, Charlie just completely lost his allure to me after that...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Andreyw
1 minute ago, Iwontell said:

Oh, I didn't mean it like an attack to you when I said it's kinda old, sorry :laughga:

Yeah, he started pretty nice with everyone and then he got nasty out of nowhere to very few people...I don't know how it is now (the last time I stopped to watch one of his videos was like 2 years ago - he was going to start something on TV, did he do it?)...Idk, Charlie just completely lost his allure to me after that...

i don't know...maybe he tries to make the parody sync with what's was at the time , I guess?

MJHolland

What makes it funny is that Gags is about to get an Academy Award next month and got a Golden Globe last week :) 

Andreyw
Just now, MJHolland said:

What makes it funny is that Gags is about to get an Academy Award next month and got a Golden Globe last week :) 

Ok...? and what does it have to do with the thread?

Iwontell
8 minutes ago, Opium said:

i don't know...maybe he tries to make the parody sync with what's was at the time , I guess?

Oh yeah, he did. He made fun of all the girls' bad times as they went on, all I'm saying there was an extra dose of mean and dishonest when Gaga's turn came...but it's his channel, he can do whatever he wants :P

Have you watched his Cher videos? I remember they being his best work :)

Serendipity

subscribed months ago:rip:

the Kylie one is my fave:neyde:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Andreyw
3 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

Oh yeah, he did. He made fun of all the girls' bad times as they went on, all I'm saying there was an extra dose of mean and dishonest when Gaga's turn came...but it's his channel, he can do whatever he wants :P

Have you watched his Cher videos? I remember they being his best work :)

yep, I was actually re-watching this one :toofunny:

Iwontell
2 minutes ago, Opium said:

yep, I was actually re-watching this one :toofunny:

"**** Cher says" was my favorite...like, even the outtakes were perfect :laughga:

Archived