Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

R. Kelly Defends Bill Cosby

Cupid Boy

Featured Posts

Whispering
43 minutes ago, DominicB said:

Funny how everyone acts like they were even present at the time of Bill, a black man, supposedly raping countless white women and "getting away with it" (which isn't likely at all). So you guys can jump on the train of eating whatever the media feeds your goddamn asses like the women who bandwagoned the "Bill Cosby raped me" train.

It wasn't just white women he raped and there were well over fifty women to come forward. These women can't get money out of him and many haven't publicly given their names. These older women...wives, mothers, grandmothers, teachers, doctors, business professionals, college administrators...had no reason to jump on some bandwagon. These are the same stories they have been telling others in their lives for years, before modern technology brought them all together. The stories all match up...the predatory behavior of Cosby and the drugging and raping...all stories they told to those in their lives thirty to forty years ago. This isn't taking what the media says as the truth, it is believing over FIFTY women with the same story! 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit
Just now, Whispering said:

It wasn't just white women he raped and there were well over fifty women to come forward. These women can't get money out of him and many haven't publicly given their names. These older women...wives, mothers, grandmothers, teachers, doctors, business professionals, college administrators...had no reason to jump on some bandwagon. These are the same stories they have been telling others in their lives for years, before modern technology brought them all together. The stories all match up...the predatory behavior of Cosby and the drugging and raping...all stories they told to those in their lives thirty to forty years ago. This isn't taking what the media says as the truth, it is believing over FIFTY women with the same story! 

I understand as of right now, it took me some time to dig up things to understand situations like this correctly.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Jonna Lee

predator recognizing predator!

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Lion Heart

Of course he would

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

shoful
2 hours ago, DominicB said:

I'm not saying to trust anyone, i'm saying is to not jump on board with every news headline.

I express myself, I don't repress myself. Will anyone ever know for sure what happened? probably not. If all is exactly how stated then I still keep them in prayers, I know what it's like. I also know what it's like to be taken for granted.

I refuse to accuse anyone, regardless of skin tone, something that I did not physically witness. Especially if the stories sound oddly off.

Human Nature is an amazing song! 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Sizzily
2 hours ago, Raikou said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Replaces DWUW ft R.Kelly with DWUW ft. Christina Aguilera on my iTunes.

You hadn't already? :emma:

One Banned Boi

Kermit
10 minutes ago, shoful said:

Human Nature is an amazing song! 

I'm sayin tho! :air:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

elijahfan
4 hours ago, affection said:

Because of you, I've just started watching Inside Amy Schumer and saw 7 episodes in a row, thank you I guess :rip:

tumblr_o15tafYHJa1v5r4dbo1_400.gif

7 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Because of you, I've just started watching Inside Amy Schumer and saw 7 episodes in a row, thank you I guess :rip:

tumblr_o15tafYHJa1v5r4dbo1_400.gif

Good, I guess ! :)

Archived