Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

R. Kelly Defends Bill Cosby

Cupid Boy

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

Bill Cosby is obviously guilty and I hope Gaga realises now what a ************** R. Kelly really is. #SorryNotSorry 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Raikou said:
  Hide contents

Replaces DWUW ft R.Kelly with DWUW ft. Christina Aguilera on my iTunes.

never

PunkTheFunk
9 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

let's not make assumptions. Do you remember the terry richardson thread? Where I said it's unfair that terry richardson doesn't get the amount of flack that Bill Cosby gets because of his color? 

Yes, I agree that race plays a factor but Bill Cosby is an American cultural icon. Terry Richardson, while well-known, is just a fashion photographer and is nowhere near Cosby in terms of relevance.

Kermit
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Fifty women, most of whom have nothing to gain monetarily from a court case, accuse a man of raping them. The man says he didn't do it. And we trust the man? Please explain how this makes any sense.

I'm not saying to trust anyone, i'm saying is to not jump on board with every news headline.

9 minutes ago, affection said:

You should literally be ashamed of yourself, these women have been tormented and are traumatised. Now people like you blame them. EWWW 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sq4gVZ4cBc

I express myself, I don't repress myself. Will anyone ever know for sure what happened? probably not. If all is exactly how stated then I still keep them in prayers, I know what it's like. I also know what it's like to be taken for granted.

10 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

let's not make assumptions. Do you remember the terry richardson thread? Where I said it's unfair that terry richardson doesn't get the amount of flack that Bill Cosby gets because of his color? 

I refuse to accuse anyone, regardless of skin tone, something that I did not physically witness. Especially if the stories sound oddly off.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

22 minutes ago, DominicB said:

Funny how everyone acts like they were even present at the time of Bill, a black man, supposedly raping countless white women and "getting away with it" (which isn't likely at all). So you guys can jump on the train of eating whatever the media feeds your goddamn asses like the women who bandwagoned the "Bill Cosby raped me" train.

Some of those women are serious actresses like Tamara Tunie who would have no reason to just make something up like that. What would she get? A bigger part in a movie? She isn't pressing charges she's telling her story, who the hell are you to deny her, a black woman, her right to tell her truths? Why is it so hard to give these women (not necessarily all of them) the same trust we are giving cosby?

StarstruckIllusion

oh no, a woman abuser supporting another woman abuser. 

officially deleting Do What U Want from my life gtg

Kermit
17 minutes ago, Metamorphosis said:

Y'all need to cut it out with the "Black Man" card 

I didn't know it was a card seeing myself, a black guy, being accused of something I never did and getting heat for it. Have a ****ing seat and lay the **** back, dear.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kermit
1 minute ago, Jed said:

Some of those women are serious actresses like Tamara Tunie who would have no reason to just make something up like that. What would she get? A bigger part in a movie? She isn't pressing charges she's telling her story, who the hell are you to deny her, a black woman, her right to tell her truths? Why is it so hard to give these women (not necessarily all of them) the same trust we are giving cosby?

Excuse me, I denied NO ONE of their stories, I stated my suspicion and said not to believe every headliner. You guys are having a seriously hard time understanding my statements, so just please stop.

OT to the OP, maybe I didn't state this.

If this entire thing is true, I keep hope in my heart for any victims that have stated or not. 

Jesse Pinkman
8 minutes ago, DominicB said:

I didn't know it was a card seeing myself, a black guy, being accused of something I never did and getting heat for it. Have a ****ing seat and lay the **** back, dear.

Okay. What does that have to do with him? He has been in the industry for many decades and has ADMITTED to giving women drugs. These allegations have been happwning for decades. So no, I don't think that they're trying to "bring a black man down." Is everyone telling the truth? Probably not. I say this as a black man myself. He has said so many negative things about black people in the past and many people don't  even know about it. So no I don't think this instance is a conspiracy.

It's science, bitch

DiscoHeaven23
39 minutes ago, Cupid Boy said:

R. Kelly defends Bill Cosby in a new interview in which the singer insists “no woman” can prove that the comedian is guilty of sexual assault. He also says he finds it “strange” the claims have emerged decades after the alleged incidents.

The R&B singer himself was hit with a number of sexual abuse allegations back in 2002 when a video leaked, depicting him having sex with an underage teen girl. He was also accused of having sex with other underage girls on various occasions, however, the singer was found not guilty in 2008.

Speaking from his own experience, R. Kelly shares his thoughts in the February issue of GQabout the Cosby controversy. “I’m a fan of Bill Cosby’s,” says the singer. “For me to give my opinion on something that I have no idea if it’s true or not, all I can say is that it was a long time ago.”

Link : http://www.gossipcop.com/r-kelly-defends-bill-cosby-sexual-assault-charges-women-prove-guilty-allegations/

UGH. the fact that this man's name shows up on a track listing of Lady Gaga's. 

27e70a2930970d4adee0ed983ba4eaec.gif

Kermit
Just now, Metamorphosis said:

Okay. What does that have to do with him? He has been in thr industry for many decades and has ADMITTED to giving women drugs. These allegations have been happwning for decades. So no, I don't think that they're trying to "bring a black man down." Is everyone telling the truth? Probably not. I say this as a black man myself. He has said so many negative things about black people in the past and many people don't  even know about it. So no I don't think this instance is a conspiracy.

I trimmed down your quote to explain why "Black man card" sounds very silly seeing there are some, like my brother, being nearly stabbed to death by a white man while walking and minding his business.

For the rest of your quote, Thank you, I understand your statement better now. It's good for us to all state what we mean by our comments.

Gaga sings Til It Happens To You, then she should stay true to herself and don't work with such people and not disguise them.

DrewStevens

It's not even surprising but it's sad to see so many people defending him after all the things that make him seem guilty. So many celebrities have defended him based on their sentimental connection with him. Damon Wayans, Floyd Mayweatger, The Game, Azealia Banks, Eddie Griffin and even Whoopie Goldberg. It's like OJ Simpson all over again.

Archived