Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

R. Kelly Defends Bill Cosby

Cupid Boy

Featured Posts

Kermit
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I predict a huge mess in this thread ! 

Dahling can you be a dear and get me a mop and some copies of Like a Virgin, this won't be very clean.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DominicB said:

Funny how everyone acts like they were even present at the time of Bill, a black man, supposedly raping countless white women and "getting away with it" (which isn't likely at all). So you guys can jump on the train of eating whatever the media feeds your goddamn asses like the women who bandwagoned the "Bill Cosby raped me" train.

oh shut up, all these women are lying.. for what ? idiot

Jesse Pinkman
1 minute ago, DominicB said:

Funny how everyone acts like they were even present at the time of Bill, a black man, supposedly raping countless white women and "getting away with it" (which isn't likely at all). So you guys can jump on the train of eating whatever the media feeds your goddamn asses like the women who bandwagoned the "Bill Cosby raped me" train.

Oh please over 50 women came put and accused him. Y'all need to cut it out with the "Black Man" card because he doesn't even like black people FYI.

It's science, bitch

Kermit
1 minute ago, affection said:

oh shut up, all these women are lying.. for what ? idiot

Go **** yourself and shove your opinion and anything else you have to say about mine up your ass.

To answer your question, money. Perfect time to all of a sudden go after a man with such money and who's living out his last days to get their "worth".

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Alien Tulip
4 minutes ago, DominicB said:

let's not make assumptions. Do you remember the terry richardson thread? Where I said it's unfair that terry richardson doesn't get the amount of flack that Bill Cosby gets because of his color? 

PunkTheFunk
5 minutes ago, DominicB said:

Go **** yourself and shove your opinion and anything else you have to say about mine up your ass.

To answer your question, money. Perfect time to all of a sudden go after a man with such money and who's living out his last days to get their "worth".

Fifty women, most of whom have nothing to gain monetarily from a court case, accuse a man of raping them. The man says he didn't do it. And we trust the man? Please explain how this makes any sense.

andy232000
15 minutes ago, Raikou said:
  Hide contents

Replaces DWUW ft R.Kelly with DWUW ft. Christina Aguilera on my iTunes.

i replaced mine when the solo version came out lol

scheibemonster

I've got one thing to say:

DISGUSTING:saladga:

I honestly can't stand R. Kelly. Gaga should've just made DWUW solo in the first place.

Archived