💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LG5 'll like Carole King 'Tapestry': Let's LISTEN!

Varo Yan

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss
3 minutes ago, Varo Yan said:

Elton John said that Lady Gaga's new album maybe like  Tapestry (by Carole King).

Let's listen and enjoy classic album by Carole King, released in 1970.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFJuBOEv7og

Do you like it? :) 

(Someone help me share this video here. Thank you)

copy-paste the link and then press enter :) 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

eifulien

I downloaded the album today and I'm listening to it. Not bad. I hope Gaga is pursuing that mature yet light and chill sound with a modern twist. :flutter: More instrumentation and emphasis on vocals.

Born Brave

This album is one of the most highly regarded albums of all time. For Elton to say this, really hypes me. Listen closely to the production and how the music and instruments flow perfectly. 

Kermit

Hopefully he meant embracing her vocals and using live instruments (like she did for BTW).

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

elijahfan

For the record, I think Elton was more talking about Tapestry for the fact it is a pure songwriter album - not so much about its style

Varo Yan

But I would not want a lot of noise, hard electronic beats... I would like more gentle sounding, do you understand me? :) 

Born Brave
2 minutes ago, DominicB said:

Hopefully he meant embracing her vocals and using live instruments (like she did for BTW).

an occasional saxophone solo doesn't count as real instruments. BTW didn't embrace live instruments, it sampled them. 

PunkTheFunk

Tapestry is ICONIC. It sold 25 million copies worldwide, won four Grammys, is certified diamond in the US, and ranks 36th on Rolling Stone Magazine's list of the 500 Greatest Albums of All Time. :applause:

Kermit
4 minutes ago, Justinn said:

an occasional saxophone solo doesn't count as real instruments.

ok

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived