Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Grammys to Air Live Nationwide for First Time

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

andy232000
22 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Anyone know if it'll be available to stream online somewhere? :saladga:

yes, there will be an official livestream where they present the minor awards (Gaga´s category will not be awarded on the televised ceremony, this livestream is where we´ll find out if she wins or not) and then there will be streams of the channel too view it too

Robo Ga
Just now, andy232000 said:

yes, there will be an official livestream where they present the minor awards (Gaga´s category will not be awarded on the televised ceremony, this livestream is where we´ll find out if she wins or not) and then there will be streams of the channel too view it too

OK great thank you :D I remember I tried to stream it one year and all I got was some obscure backstage cam lol

🤖⚡️

andy232000
Just now, Robo Ga said:

OK great thank you :D I remember I tried to stream it one year and all I got was some obscure backstage cam lol

the grammys add an interactive feature in which the viewer can change the angles as they please. maybe you didnt know that at the time so your stream might´ve been in "backstage cam" all the time,while you can change that to the normal cameras

Robo Ga
Just now, andy232000 said:

the grammys add an interactive feature in which the viewer can change the angles as they please. maybe you didnt know that at the time so your stream might´ve been in "backstage cam" all the time,while you can change that to the normal cameras

Hahaha yeah I seem to remember trying to change it and getting an error notification. Probably just my connection being bad. Hopefully this year I can get my s*** together :toofunny::toofunny:

🤖⚡️

andy232000
Just now, Robo Ga said:

Hahaha yeah I seem to remember trying to change it and getting an error notification. Probably just my connection being bad. Hopefully this year I can get my s*** together :toofunny::toofunny:

hopefully! the important segments is the livestream prior to the ceremony where gaga´s category is presented + her Intel performance, although im not sure when exactly that is taking place. And dont they televise the event where you live? 

Robo Ga
2 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

hopefully! the important segments is the livestream prior to the ceremony where gaga´s category is presented + her Intel performance, although im not sure when exactly that is taking place. And dont they televise the event where you live? 

yes they do, however right now I'm living on campus at a university (in Canada) and there's no TV access! I agree - I mostly just care about pre-show livestream to see if Gaga wins, but the rest of the show is usually pretty entertaining too :)

🤖⚡️

Haroon

Europeans sat at home on a laggy livestream at 3AM like:

tumblr_inline_navntjJA1k1s2uupz.jpg

I'm happy for those it effects, and I'm hoping they make further improvements in coming years by airing live across the pond too :laughga: 

GagaMyBlood95
5 hours ago, Haroon said:

Europeans sat at home on a laggy livestream at 3AM like:

tumblr_inline_navntjJA1k1s2uupz.jpg

I'm happy for those it effects, and I'm hoping they make further improvements in coming years by airing live across the pond too :laughga: 

lol exactly... I will probably watch this year JUST because Gaga might perform something, but besides that, I would wait for some footage the next day tbh.

Varo Yan

For the first time ever, this year's Grammy awards ceremony will be aired live in the

Pacific and Mountain time zones. That means stations that choose to participate in the

live broadcast will air the 58th annual award show from 5 to 8:30 p.m. PST and 6p.m.-9:30 p.m. MST).

Last year's Grammy awards received 24.8 million viewers. 

CYuUjBfWAAADCfq.jpg

I THINK IT'S FAVORABLE TIME TO START NEW ERA WITH RELEASING AND

PERFORMING 1st SINGLE AT THE GRAMMY 2016! WHAT YOU THINK?

Angel Down

I hate Gaga for not making the most of that night with a new single :wtf: (if it is ready at least)

They werent already? :duck:

They broadcast them live in Germany at night. 

But I'm ready for Gaga to destroy me might even watch it live lmao

Luna Lovegood

Wtf clearly the Grammys wants to promote Gaga for her new album... Listen to them gags :stalkga:

luna’s advocate

Archived