Wendy Williams show renewed until 2020

Creyk

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GloZell Green
25 minutes ago, iAdrian97 said:

Tbh I'm the only little monster who actually likes her. She talks **** just like everyone on this planet. The only exception is she does it on tv for everyone too see. Who cares if she drags Gaga? She has every right to her opinion. 

She can have an opinion but I don't support someone who says bullying is wrong and then goes on a rant about how Gaga's boobs sag to the floor and she hasn't even had a child yet. Body shaming when you said bullying was wrong? No, I'd be fine with her critisizing Gaga's looks and music, but she does more.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

M I M I Z

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss 

talent always wins :applause:

hand.h177.jpg

16 hours ago, GloZell Green said:

She can have an opinion but I don't support someone who says bullying is wrong and then goes on a rant about how Gaga's boobs sag to the floor and she hasn't even had a child yet. Body shaming when you said bullying was wrong? No, I'd be fine with her critisizing Gaga's looks and music, but she does more.

come on...it was kinda funny, plus its not like she singled out GaGa, she does it with everyone :laughga:

MaybeKermit
5 minutes ago, Creyk said:

come on...it was kinda funny, plus its not like she singled out GaGa, she does it with everyone :laughga:

+ Little monsters here are always criticizing Gaga for her outfits + her wigs,...... Why is it wrong if SHE says something about it? I honestly find it funny, it's not that she says all those things to hurt people, she's just a very outspoken woman... + yeah it's entertainment people! She gets payed to be 'mean' and 'funny' 

monsterdreams

She's such a non entity to me i don't even care 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Evan Peters
6 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

+ Little monsters here are always criticizing Gaga for her outfits + her wigs,...... Why is it wrong if SHE says something about it? I honestly find it funny, it's not that she says all those things to hurt people, she's just a very outspoken woman... + yeah it's entertainment people! She gets payed to be 'mean' and 'funny' 

and the people on here who do criticize her with the intention of bitching get called out for it. no idea why you felt the need to include that bit in your support of creyk's reply. 

emma roberts is an abuser

1 minute ago, monsterdreams said:

She's such a non entity to me i don't even care 

just give it 1 or 2 more years...she will be bigger than Oprah

The Child

The thing is a part of me likes her and get entertained by her but the other part me other me dislikes some things she does, she makes fun of mental disease on her show every time she speaks about Britney, still 9 years after her public breakdown. That's really one thing that bothers me and also the fact that she body-shamed Ariana Grande. :saladga: 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived