Creyk

Who is the best  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best

• Slaylor Smith
    • Selegend Gomez
    • Meghan Train

Featured Posts

I just realized that the 3 of them were the most successful pop girls of 2015. Rihanna does whatever she does at the moment, Britney flopped with Pretty Girls, Demi and Ellie's lead singles both peaked outside of the top 10. (although Love Me Like You Do is forever an iconic smash :sara: )

So, out of them, who is your favorite? Which one is the best?

Taylor, whose transition to pop worked out magnificently and allowed her to own 2015?

Selena, who put out an amazing album and keeps growing as a pop star?

Or Meghan, who, in the face of harsh criticism, keeps proving that she is here to stay?

selena_gomez240.jpgmeghan-trainor-435.jpg

Bambino
2 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I just realized that the 3 of them were the most successful pop girls of 2015.

riPSQaC.gif

Are you sure?

Selena tbh. She surprised me with Revival and I don't think she even predicted the success she'd have with the era

Signature loading… 👹🖤

GloZell Green

Taylor and Selena are actually pretty equal for me, their music can be pretty catchy and cool. And then there's Meghan :saladga: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Iwontell

Is there really a doubt? Taylor, of course. She has both the interesting pop persona Selena has been building with her latest album and the songwriting skills that people praise Meghan for showing...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Bambino said:

riPSQaC.gif

Are you sure?

Adele didn't show up until October, while Taylor, Selena, and Meghan were already dominating much of 2015.

Bambino
5 minutes ago, JGD said:

Adele didn't show up until October, while Taylor, Selena, and Meghan were already dominating much of 2015.

This also means that in a very little time Adele outsold and had bigger success and impact than the three of them combined :flop:

SirLudicopro

Tay, Style is my jam.

I think all of her singles for 1989 were really on point (although Bad Blood got annoying real fast and I think Out of The Woods is kind of bland, I still think they're catchy songs).

AddMeOnMYSPACE

Meghan is BIGGER. :emma: 

The other two...No. Both can't sing for sh!t. Sorry. just being honest :hor: I do love Taylor Smith though...

P.s where's Demi? :neyde:

Archived