Oh how the world loves to watch the decay of the blonde pop star 

how The Fame of you :hor: 

Flopenstein

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, Whispering said:

Does she do this every night? Talk at this part of the show? She does seem drunk...does she usually seem this way? I feel like I need some type of baseline info to know if this is out of the ordinary or not. 

She does seem a little messy in another video. The audience looks like they didn't care and were having a good time and after the 7 minute "drunk" jokes she sang Like A Prayer. So TBH who cares.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

7 hours ago, LORD GAGA said:

Secret: I'm 'paws down' in disguise :hor:

:emma: God can you imagine... Ew what a wast of life and time that would be.

#Exposed

He/They

8 hours ago, Whispering said:

Does she do this every night? Talk at this part of the show? She does seem drunk...does she usually seem this way? I feel like I need some type of baseline info to know if this is out of the ordinary or not. 

Yeah she talks for a while, does the maracas/catch mother****ers bit, she usually "puinshes" a dancer if they drop them and then does Who's That Girl on the guitar and a surprise song (in this case Like a Prayer). But she didn't feel like punishing the dancer nor singing WTG and went straight into LAP lmao. So that, the talking to the people on the bleachers and telling them to come down and the general mood was drunk talk :rip:

2 hours ago, Runway said:

I didn't think the tour was underperforming that bad :ohno: 

It's not "underperforming". I mean, it sure looks like it when you compare the numbers to MDNA (which is what they did), but this tour is much smaller and there are no stadiums. While not every single show was sold out, it's doing perfectly fine. 

who will love me when the night is over

This reviewer seems to say differently http://www.courier-journal.com/story/entertainment/music/2016/01/17/madonna-wasnt-drunk-offensive-cj-reviewer/78944526/

And seriously? The Daily Mail? Go find a better goddamn source and we can discuss. You have to truly be incompetent to take the website seriously. But, what else is new on GGD? 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, ajhuffman219 said:

This reviewer seems to say differently http://www.courier-journal.com/story/entertainment/music/2016/01/17/madonna-wasnt-drunk-offensive-cj-reviewer/78944526/

And seriously? The Daily Mail? Go find a better goddamn source and we can discuss. You have to truly be incompetent to take the website seriously. But, what else is new on GGD? 

TBH most the Madonna haters seem to be siding with Madonna on this topic. So she was not acting usual. Who cares. The crowd was loving it. It made her more human and we all know she is going through a real tough time in her private life. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JanPianoMusic

"Her reps blame it on the custody battle" 

I hate this constant justification of bullshit like this. Get it together.

You will never please everyone.

SISTERV
15 hours ago, Whispering said:

It is really unordinary. Madonna has always talked about how she never drinks while touring, going for months without drinking. I'm a pretty hardcore fan and I think this is the first time I've seen her intoxicated while performing.

MJHolland

Madonna has been in this industry for what, 70 years now? It's time for her to act more professional...

LORD GAGA
1 hour ago, MJHolland said:

Madonna has been in this industry for what, 70 years now? It's time for her to act more professional...

Madonna is 58 years old I think :emma: 

Archived