Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RQ: Sydney Monster Hall in Highest Quality possible

JeVeuxTonAmour

Featured Posts

JeVeuxTonAmour

Could someone please link me to where I could download the whole Sydney Monster Hall show in the highest quality, preferably ripped straight from the TV?

I want to download it, then put it on a disc. :)

BornToSlay

I have a HD 1080P version posted here (along with an upconverted 720p broadcast version):

AFAIK, this was not broadcast in HD so the 720p broadcast version I posted is upconverted. The 1080p version is MUCH better since it is true 1080P high def. However, it does not have the Gaga and fan interviews with the two hosts like the broadcast version. The performances in both files are the same though.

JeVeuxTonAmour

I have a HD 1080P version posted here (along with an upconverted 720p broadcast version):

AFAIK, this was not broadcast in HD so the 720p broadcast version I posted is upconverted. The 1080p version is MUCH better since it is true 1080P high def. However, it does not have the Gaga and fan interviews with the two hosts like the broadcast version. The performances in both files are the same though.

Thanks for the link! :)

Yeah.. I want the broadcasted version with the interviews & fan footage (because I'm in it haha)