💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga says to buy Lüc Carl's Drunk Diet Book "HE'S AWESOME!"

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck

'Gaga Tweets: Luc is Awsome, buy his book'

And...

Silly peeps try to read the tweet as something negative about Luc.

She probably still loves him, but their relationship is not meant for fans as I read it. So...............the negativity has no foundation.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Gaga Tweets: Luc is Awsome, buy his book'

And...

Silly peeps try to read the tweet as something negative about Luc.

She probably still loves him, but their relationship is not meant for fans as I read it. So...............the negativity has no foundation.

Little monsters just can't let go of Luc or Laurieann. I pity them.

Gaga: get over him. Being "friends" with exes usually doesn't work. Especially with ones you wrote a whole album about.

She's acting like I did after my heroin addict boyfriend dumped me.

Little monsters just can't let go of Luc or Laurieann. I pity them.

i would thumb this up if i could.

DirtyPonyRebel

"great memoir" "HES AWESOME!" Definitely sarcasm... :toofunny:

That's a valid point. But that doesn't mean I want her to be an angel. You should just show more tact with the things you post online if you already took on the responsibility of being a role model.

Gaga is not a children's musician. She is a pop musician for a wide audience. That's the difference between her and Britney Spears and other pop stars. Madonna was another pop star that was not for children. If you are bothered by drinking, you should be bothered by the s-x references, the references to violence (in her videos), her barely-there clothing, and the amount of cussing in her acts. She is a role model in a very different way. She is not for children, and that was established when she started. She didn't come out like some Britney Spears or Hanna Montana act, catering to young children. She came out catering to adults as an adult. Get over it.

Archived