Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga says to buy Lüc Carl's Drunk Diet Book "HE'S AWESOME!"

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Innovative

Wait a minute, are you guys being ****ing serious? This is being a bad role model? She remained friendly with an ex. Don't act like this is Rihanna collaborating with someone who beat her to a pulp. Luc never did that, and they didn't burn bridges. Take that role model bull**** somewhere else

Stiletto Ninja

It doesn't show up on her facebook or her official site like her other tweets do.

Odd :huh:

It doesn't show up on her facebook or her official site like her other tweets do.

Odd :huh:

Maybe because it was a direct tweet right @Luccarl? Or do her other tweets @ people show up on Facebook etc. too? Don't recall.

Stiletto Ninja

Maybe because it was a direct tweet right @Luccarl? Or do her other tweets @ people show up on Facebook etc. too? Don't recall.

Oh, I have no idea. I don't actually have twitter of facebook :sweat:

EDIT: Nope, the one she tweeted at the Madonna fan is there. On the official site, not facebook though.

CroatiaGeisha

Wait a minute, are you guys being ****ing serious? This is being a bad role model? She remained friendly with an ex. Don't act like this is Rihanna collaborating with someone who beat her to a pulp. Luc never did that, and they didn't burn bridges. Take that role model bull**** somewhere else

We're not talking about Luc. I just think it's tactless how much she references drinking. And don't expect me to not hold her to her own word :nails:

uh y'all do know it's possible that she was actually being nice right? she seems to be legitimately wanting to bury the hatchet.

not everything is "shade", good ****ing christ.

Married the Night

Honestly, knowing what the book is about, knowing their past history and reading the tone of her update, it really feels like she is shading him. Good for her.

uh y'all do know it's possible that she was actually being nice right? she seems to be legitimately wanting to bury the hatchet.

No, Gaga is only allowed to be a sarcastic b---h or hacked. ~NO OTHER OPTION COMPUTES~

Stiletto Ninja

I'm only slightly suspicious given the context of Luc not wanting to be associated with being her ex, but you're probably right :)

I'm only slightly suspicious given the context of Luc not wanting to be associated with being her ex, but you're probably right :)

I was suspicious at first too but I'm still not convinced.

Archived