Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga says to buy Lüc Carl's Drunk Diet Book "HE'S AWESOME!"

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pink sushi

Gaga is a nice person....so its not surprising that she would tweet something like this.

They are probably still friends...

But I sure hope they don't get back together though... :wtf:

His book is really good so it's nice for him to get that extra promo boost and it's lovely to see that they are still on good terms with each other. Gaga has always said she never forgets those who helped her get to the top and Luc has been an important figure in her life for many many years He was there for all the milestones so she is living up to that and helping Luc out, most writers would kill for that sort of promo hopefully he gains some new followers.

I hope they remain good friends. :)

His book is really good so it's nice for him to get that extra promo boost and it's lovely to see that they are still on good terms with each other. Gaga has always said she never forgets those who helped her get to the top and Luc has been an important figure in her life for many many years He was there for all the milestones so she is living up to that and helping Luc out, most writers would kill for that sort of promo hopefully he gains some new followers.

I hope they remain good friends. :)

:flutter: Well said.

KingAlanI

He always seemed pretty cool to me in general.

I like the general idea of the book, staying healthy while still living it up as opposed to having to choose one of the other

a site getting overloaded by legitimate traffic is called slashdotting or the slashdot effect (named after slashdot.org, which often causes that)

Woolfsmck

He always seemed pretty cool to me in general.

I like the general idea of the book, staying healthy while still living it up as opposed to having to choose one of the other

I think the main theme is that you can have a healthy lifestyle and still drink. The two aren't incompatible.

In fact, excessive drinking or healthying can be bad for you...8-/

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

CherryBoom

Gaga still loves him :heart:

Don't forget me when I come crying to heaven's door...

Gaga is a nice person....so its not surprising that she would tweet something like this.

They are probably still friends...

But I sure hope they don't get back together though... :wtf:

I'm sure they don't get back together. I think the reason why she promoted the drunkdiet was his previous tweet

Lüc Carl †@LucCar

@eddietrunk Noone wants to take a chance on me. Please have me on your show. I want you to be the guy that broke The Drunk Diet.

Gaga just felt sorry for him. :nails:

Lord! This man hopes that one day people will stop perceiving him as Gaga's ex. This day will never come. Without Gaga's help Luc even can't sell the book.

I'm sure they don't get back together. I think the reason why she promoted the drunkdiet was his previous tweet

Gaga just felt sorry for him. :nails:

Lord! This man hopes that one day people will stop perceiving him as Gaga's ex. This day will never come. Without Gaga's help Luc even can't sell the book.

You have no clue why Gaga tweeted that. They two have no relation that I can see. You're just trying to turn something positive and sweet Gaga did into a negative Luc-bashing fest.

I'm going to assume you're young and inexperienced in relationships based on you thinking someone should be reduced to the ex of another.

aneesheewah

omg lol the depths y'allz minds go to from a 140 character tweet this bch posts. i swear.

i'm just curious if i actually can lose weight while drinking. oop.

edit: OMG wow. this is 11 pages of you all scrutinizing the validity of her relationships?!?! no wonder she keeps that **** to herself. damn!

You have no clue why Gaga tweeted that. They two have no relation that I can see. You're just trying to turn something positive and sweet Gaga did into a negative Luc-bashing fest.

I'm going to assume you're young and inexperienced in relationships based on you thinking someone should be reduced to the ex of another.

Neither you do. This is not the "Luc Carl appreciation" thread, tbh and the fact that I've expressed an opinion different from the one that Luc's fans have doesn't mean that I'm bashing him.

Luc's book hit shelves 12 days ago and Gaga decided to promote it only yesterday shortly after he tweeted "Noone wants to take chance no me..." As far as I can see, Luc started whining again and Gaga, since she has a big heart, felt sorry for him. Why not?

And my vision of the situation has nothing to do with my age - I just don't have pink glasses on and I'm neither admired nor inspired by Luc.

Yes, and I do think that if he keeps on complaining on twitter -> getting help from Gaga the day when people stop seeing him as Gaga's ex will never come. Désolée :nacho:

RAYA.core

grosss wat a loser

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Neither you do. This is not the "Luc Carl appreciation" thread, tbh and the fact that I've expressed an opinion different from the one that Luc's fans have doesn't mean that I'm bashing him.

Luc's book hit shelves 12 days ago and Gaga decided to promote it only yesterday shortly after he tweeted "Noone wants to take chance no me..." As far as I can see, Luc started whining again and Gaga, since she has a big heart, felt sorry for him. Why not?

And my vision of the situation has nothing to do with my age - I just don't have pink glasses on and I'm neither admired nor inspired by Luc.

Yes, and I do think that if he keeps on complaining on twitter -> getting help from Gaga the day when people stop seeing him as Gaga's ex will never come. Désolée :nacho:

You need to reread your post then, dear. You were bashing him. Nice try though! :dreamwarrior:

MonsterMash

Ugh. I hate getting into these discussions about personal relationships, but since some are defending Luc from me bashing him, I'm explain why I feel this way....NOW anyway. I used to be pro-Luc, I was on the side of defending him just like 1/2 the people in this thread. What changed my mind was that one blog he wrote explaining what an idiot he himself was, can't control his drinking, pushing everyone away, ending up alone on their trip to Nebraska blah blah blah. So everyone is right, I don't know what's going on in their relationship, I only know what he told us in his blog. He's acting like a kid that can't handle his alcohol, you're a 30/31 year old man, handle yourself, jackass! Gaga kicked you to the curb, she wants a man, not a punk! So Luc, sorry buddy, you're done! And so am I, on this subject ;)

Archived