💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga says to buy Lüc Carl's Drunk Diet Book "HE'S AWESOME!"

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

Aw! They're on good terms, that makes me happy:)

Haha did you see his reply?: @LadyGaga Thanks for making my website crash doll ;)

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually convinced he's hacked her.

Like, he must have known her password because they were together for a long time. I'm sure he found it out, or she told him it sometime. It wouldn't surprise me.

giskardsb

Gaga is maybe a lot less vindictive toward her ex's than the average gaga fan apparently.

Or there is some Gaga/Lüc/Taylor 3-way action going on,.

Oh come now people, without Luc carl we wouldnt have every single song which is on The fame and The fame monster :derpga:

Alijandro

Gaga is maybe a lot less vindictive toward her ex's than the average gaga fan apparently.

Or there is some Gaga/Lüc/Taylor 3-way action going on,.

Gaga is just a cover for Luc and Taylor tbh

I think it was a really nice thing for her to do :) although it would be hilarious if he had just hijacked her twitter

Elizabeth

Aw, I thought it was really sweet! :sara:

I don't think there was anything shady about it at all.

:yes: Exactly. They're both adults and they're handling the situation maturely as adults. No "shade." No hinting at getting back together. Just Gaga promoting one of her friends the way she does on occasion :)

:clap:

Gaga's shoutout was a nice gesture. Nothing more.

gagaismywhore

uh y'all do know it's possible that she was actually being nice right? she seems to be legitimately wanting to bury the hatchet.

not everything is "shade", good ****ing christ.

Omg thank you!

It always has to be 'shade' or she has to be drunk, or she was trying to be funny, or 'they are back together!11!!, or its sarcasm.

No its not.

Gaga's just sending a simple tweet showing support for someone she has been friends with since she was, what, 19? She's just a nice person and doing someone a favour.

I never disliked Luc. I think he is really important to her.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

heavymlover

I really doubt that she's not with Taylor anymore. I'm pretty sure she was talking about him during the interview with Oprah. Also, she's helping him to sell copies, so I don't understand how is she sarcastic. There would be another ways to be b---hy without helping him.

As she said before, he's one of her best friends, why should they have a bad relationship?

australiagaga

I don't like that at all. She shouldn't use her power to promote her friends things.

Archived