💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga says to buy Lüc Carl's Drunk Diet Book "HE'S AWESOME!"

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

MattyMonster

Does anyone else thinks it´s kinda shady of her? I mean, in the FOX interview, he said that he doesn´t want to be think of just as someone´s ex and now Gaga tweets this :sweat:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who thinks he hacked her twitter?

Nope It was either him or some idiot ****ing fan.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

MonsterofFame

This furthers my suspicion that Taylor (and any other man) is just a fun fling and way to teach Luc a lesson and that she will be back with Luc down the line.

LadyLemon

She gave him a second chance which he ****ed up again, I hope there's no third chances. That idiot's not getting any of my money.

Not trying to be rude, but how do you know this? Gaga nor Lüc have said that he ****ed up and it was all his fault, it's just the obsessive fans trying to create a story defending her whilst attacking him.

As far as we know, this all could've been Gaga ruining her chances. :shrug:

MonsterofFame

Not trying to be rude, but how do you know this? Gaga nor Lüc have said that he ****ed up and it was all his fault, it's just the obsessive fans trying to create a story defending her whilst attacking him.

No. She dumped him because she was fed up with the way he was acting. He was responding to people on Twitter who wanted to help them get back together. He also made a blog post talking about a breakup which was probably him and Gaga (the whole "a friend of mine..." thing).

But he did say that he ****ed up, on his blog.

LadyLemon

No. She dumped him because she was fed up with the way he was acting. He was responding to people on Twitter who wanted to help them get back together. He also made a blog post talking about a breakup which was probably him and Gaga (the whole "a friend of mine..." thing).

But he did say that he ****ed up, on his blog.

Yes, but surely you two don't believe that this was all of his fault?

Gaga isn't always peace and unity and love and togetherness. Just like every human she has probably made just as much mistakes in their relationship as he had.

Yes, but surely you two don't believe that this was all of his fault?

Gaga isn't always peace and unity and love and togetherness. Just like every human she has probably made just as much mistakes in their relationship as he had.

Of course it wasn't all his fault, things just didn't work out, neither of them are innocent.

LadyLemon

Of course it wasn't all his fault, things just didn't work out, neither of them are innocent.

:yes:

For some reason i laugh when people think she's being shady. Then i picture her like this if she really were planning something towards luc: :derpga:

tumblr_m1ezvmmBwl1qalg0q.gif

Archived