💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why did Honeymoon flop so hard?

danwasd

Featured Posts

danwasd

I know it had barely no promo (:rip:) but...

This week Born to Die has sold more than Honeymoon :wtf:

Is it a real reason behind this (real) flop? :flutter:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

Because she haven't promoted her music since 2012 or something :deadbanana: Idk though.I still buy every album she releases.Because her music has some real quality

PaperIz

The quality has gone down a bit and a lot of the songs don't have a lot of cool unique production maybe? It's probably my least favorite thing from her, but I still bought it :laughga: another reason is thst probably only fans are really buying iy since she doesn't do promo....or change that much to where the gp can tell.

Lona Delery

Because noone outside of her fanbase knows Honeymoon exists. Lana is the definition of Music not the bling :emma:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Amatoxina

I'm guessing it flopped because she didn't prometed as much as born to die

[which is a shame since honeymoon is pretty good]

Didymus

I don't understand how any Lana fan could honestly care about charts omg.

If you want a mainstream artist to live and breathe music not the bling, it's her.

id rather keep her discography something intimate to us and special. sounds stupid and cheesy but i do not care if the world knows our misunderstood bitch

Mobster

Because Halsey is the new trendy, mysterious, underground, yet completely overexposed icon of lost tumblr souls

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Iwontell

Lack of promotion is part of it, sure, but I really think she's becoming more and more consumed with pleasing herself and the critics with her work rather than pleasing her audience...nothing wrong with that, it just makes her a different kind of artist - not better (thinking of your audience when you're creating something does not necessarily mean compromise), not worse (not having Adele's sales doesn't mean you're bad at what you do). I bet she's not concerned at all with her sales, tbh...and neither am I...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Pacify Him
1 minute ago, Ethan said:

id rather keep her discography something intimate to us and special. sounds stupid and cheesy but i do not care if the world knows our misunderstood bitch

LOL fame got to her tbh as explained by that God Knows I Tried song. At this point, she doesn't want to be more famous than she is now.

But then that means lesser MVs :giveup:

I’m getting on your nerves

Archived